Ch-38{First day of college}

•| Ashi's pov |•

I walked through the main gate of the college..The campus was beautiful with trees and plants all over..

Day before yesterday my flight landed in london at evening and I straight went to a hotel which sid booked for me..Because of that journey I was so tired that I slept till long and missed my yesterday's college..

Today I am gonna meet the principal and will shift in girls hostel..

The college was very much big and the students were walking here and there along with their friends and all..

I was walking through the campus looking around to find principal's office but couldn't find and that was when a hand was kept on my shoulder making me turn..

I turned around and saw a girl who was looking at me excitedly.

"You are ashi right?" She asked and I nodded confused..

"How do you know me?" I asked curious..

"Who doesn't know you?..You are Siddharth Nigam's wife..Your and his photos are all over the internet so why wouldn't I know?" She spoke still with her excited grin..

"Uhh ohh..Whats your name?" I asked..

"I am Alia Roy..You can call me Alia" She said..

"Okay Alia..Can you tell me the principal's office?" I asked her and she nodded..

"Follow me" She spoke and walked ahead and I walked behind her..

She walked and walked and walked and finally stopped infront of a door on which a nameplate was hung stating 'Principal's office'

I thanked her and knocked the door..On hearing a come in I walked in..

"Good morning sir..I am Ashi nigam, a new student" I said and he looked up and smiled at me..

He looked like he was in his late sixties and had a beautiful smile..

"Welcome to the college Ashi..I was expecting to meet you..Mr.Raj Nigam specially called me to tell you everything" He said standing up..

"Ohh so dad called you and told about me?" I asked to confirm and he nodded..

"Come with me..Let me give you a tour of the college" He said but I gently declined..

"No sir..It's okay I can go by myself..There must be a lost of work for you" I spoke..

"Ohh leave the work and come with me" He said and before I could protest again he was out of the office leaving no chance for me but to follow him..

He showed me all around and told me to stay in the girls hostel and at last we moved towards the class where I would be studying..

We walked inside and all the students stood up to give respect to the principal..The teacher wasn't there yet but she came there just after a few seconds and wished a good morning to the principal..

"Students meet your new classmates..She is Ashi nigam..I hope you all to be friendly with her and help her to cover up the syllabus that the teacher teached you yesterday" He said and asked me to sit..

I looked around and saw Alia sitting alone in the third row..Smiling at her I went and sat with her as the principal left..

"Hello once again" I said..

"Hey..Would you be my friend?" She asked and I nodded happily..OfCourse I would be happy to get a friend on my first day..

The bell rang for the first lecture and Before the professor could start teaching a girl interrupted her from the door..