Ch-15{His behavior}

•| Ashi's pov |•

I got up sweating..I saw the nightmare of that incident..

The nightmare started with that they both men again came to take me away from my family and Siddharth was also there but he was not doing anything nor was maa and dad..I was shouting for help..When they made me smell a handkerchief and I got unconscious..

I woke up again in the same nightmare,the mens were infront of me..I started shouting for help making them laugh at me saying that 'No one's gonna save you from this hell'..But suddenly I felt relief..I felt someone holding my hand and saying soothing words to me..I again got unconscious..

But this time I got awake from nightmare..I tried to take in big breathe..Making my breathing heavy..Someone gave me water to drink and I immediately did..

As soon as I finshed drinking water..I gave back the glass back to that person who gave it..

Just then someone kept a hand on my shoulder making me flinch in fear..I jerked that hand away and trued to move away from that thinking that those mens came again..

I felt a familiar stare on me..After looking at its direction..I got to know that the stare belonged to Mr.Siddharth Nigam..

"How are you feeling?"He asked in a soft tone..I haven't ever heard him talking this sweetly to anyone so I looked around to check that maybe he was talking to someone else..

"I am talking to you..Why are you looking her and there?"He again said in that same tone..

"Ohh..You talked so softly that I thought u were talking to someone else"I murttered..

His eyes kind of showed emotion of sadness?..but it was soon replaced with a blank look..

"I brought food for you..You must be hungry"He said with a smile..

I am now getting irritated with that sweet behavior of his..Firstly he was the one that sent those mens to harass me..Now he's acting like he is the most kind person one could ever meet..

What the hell he wants to show?

I didn't said anything and just nodded..I tried to sit up but failed miserably..And again he being the 'gentleman' helped me sitting up..

I picked up my spoon in order to eat my food resulting in getting pain only..I hissed in pain and then only I remembered that my hand is burnt,it hasn't healed yet..

Sid immediately took spoon from me and kept my hand back on the pillow on which it was rested before..

"You are not allowed to move your hand for a little while"He said..

He took a spoonfull of my food and kept it infront of my mouth..I looked at him with a confused look..

"Open up" He said with a calm tone..

"I can eat myself" I said trying to take the spoon but he just glared at me..

"Yeah I can see that" He referred to my hand..

He again motioned me to open my mouth and this time I opened not wanting to argue..He smiled and fed me my dinner inbetween eating himself too..

"How long have I been out of consciousness?" I asked when he finished eating his dinner..

"3 days" He said and moved out of the room with the disposal plated of our food..

"Ok that's fine..People go into coma for years and I got out with in 3 days" I muttered reassuring myself..

I wanted to go to the washroom..So I got on my legs and stood up with the support of bed..It feels good to stand after being on bed for almost 4 days including today..

I tried to move towards the door when siddharth came in..He looked at me like I have grown horns on my head..He rushed over to me and helped me in going to washroom..

When I was done I came out..Siddharth was waiting for me to come out..He helped me settle in the bed..

"What was the need to stand up alone?..You could have called me or a nurse to help you..Ashi u have just got conscious today and you are still weak..So be caref..." He started to lecture me, frustrating me again with his fake care..So I cut him inbetween..

"Stop it..Just STOP" I shouted,he was taken back by my sudden outburst..

"What do you think of yourself?Hmm?..You were the one who sent those mens to harass me..To r-rape me bcoz of a sick revenge of yours..What have I done to you?..I slapped you ryt bcoz you made me do that..I was telling you to stop but you didn't so I slapped you in order to free myself..But you took it too much seriously..I said sorry to you and I am again saying I am sorry for slepping you..

Please I can't tolerate this much..First you are the reason I am in this condition..And now you are taking care of me..Are you having sympathy one me?..Please don't..Or if you are acting then stop it..You don't have to..I know the truth" I finished and by now my tears are flowing down my cheels while he is looking shocked at me..

Ofcourse he would be shocked that how I knew..

"I sent mens?" He said more like a question..

"Didn't you?" I asked with a frown..

"I sent my bodyguards" he said..

"Ohh so they were your bodyguards..Great" I said with a fake smile..

"No..No I sent them but they..." He tried to explain but I am not in mood..

"I don't need amy explanation..I know you were the one..Yours mens told me that you sent them so no need to hide..And please I am tired..U can leave" i know I sounded rude but he is the one who made me..

He quietly went out without saying anything..I sighed and closed my eyes not before wiping my single tear that fell while talking to him and letting sleep overtake me..

_____

Sorry lovelies for making you guys wait..I was really nervous for my result and that was the reason I wasn't able to write..But my result was good..I didn't topped my class😂..But yeah it was good..

Sorry for grammar mistakes..

Vote..💜
Comment..💙
Share..💛

Lots of love to you guys..
RIYA💕