Ch-8 {I slapped him}

Edited..

•| Ashi's pov |•

"Are u okay?" I asked him and I don't know what happened he became angry and looked at me with a deadly glare which sent chills down my spine..

"Leave me alone" He said trying to be calm but it as always freaked me out..

"But you..." Before I could complete I was caged inbetween him and the wall..Ok I didn't know when this happened in a blink I was here being sandwiched between him and wall..

He was holding my both shoulders and then his one hand travelled down and held my forearm and pressed it tightly,hard enough to make me cry..I swear it will leave a bruise by tomorrow

"Why are you such a heartless person?" He asked I looked at him with wide eyes means He was telling me..I am a heartless person? Means Is he saying this for real..

Ok..it will be a lie if I say that his next words didn't hurt me..Bcoz they did 'a lot'..

"You are such gold digger..Just digging around for money right? You married me for money, I will give u money as much as u want but just..Just leave me alone..Give me divorce..Make me free from this caged life" He said as he pressed my hand to an extent that I could tolerate..A whimper escaped my lips..

"Please..You are hurting me" I bit my lower lip to hold back my tears..

"AND U ARE HURTING ME...WITH YOUR PRESENCE" He said and almost digged his nails in my skin..God!! It started to hurt like hell..Tears fell down my eyes..

"Please..." I couldn't say anything more it hurts a lot..

And then thankfully he left my hand with a jerk..My bruised skin started stinging..It felt like burning fire..

"Can't you just get out of my life?...I don't want anyone especially you in my life...I never wanted to marry..And clearly I didn't wanted to marry to a whore like you....." And that's it...

SLAP!!!

I slapped him!...I just couldn't take it anymore..He is accusing things that I didn't did..And did he just called me a whore?

More tears erupted in my eyes..I looked at him in disbelief..His face was looking down on the right side bcoz of my slap..
His gaze moved from the floor and he looked at me..His eyes held anger,hatred and pure disgust looking at me..

He came closer to me with his cold yet angry look and held my jaw making me look at him..

"You made a wrong move girl..Now just wait and watch how will I make you suffer for whatever you did till now...Sleep well bcoz tonight will be the last night of your peacefull sleep" He said and smiled evily..God help me..

With that he stormed out of the room..

I just can't..What I got myself into?..What can he do if I think?..Will he torture me?...No..no he isn't that bad or maybe?...

•| Sid's pov |•

I stormed out of the room and went to my room but then turned and went to the guest room..I didn't wanted to see her...

She slapped me!!...She slapped Siddharth Nigam!!..She will have to pay for it..God I hate her so much, So fucking much..She is just a gold digging bitch..

Uhhhhh!! I don't want her in my life...I.Don't.Want.Her!! I hate her to the core of my heart..

My mind was running with her thoughts only..I want revenge from her..Revenge of slapping me..Revenge of marrying me..Revenge of being a gold digger and Mainly Revenge of being my wife!..

With these thoughts I drifted in sleep..

Next day~

I woke up early and went for my filmshoot..I didn't wanted to see her..

_______________

Heyaa lovelies💞
My exams are going on that's why I am updating lately..Will try to post next ch soon😃

Ignore my grammar mistakes❤

Vote..💜
Comment..💛
Share..💚

Lot's of love to you guys,
RIYA💕