Ch-16{Hiring a detective}

Hey guys,just wanted to thank you all lovelies..Cause the book has crossed 5k reads!!..I know its not that big but for me it is..I didn't expected that the book will have so much love in a short time..And I'm really happy about that..
Thank you to all my readers and also future reader that they gave this book a try..

Story Continues...

•|Sid's pov |•

I came out of ashi's room..My head was just going out of the world..This headache would kill me..I ignored it and focused on what ashi said..

I sent those mens to harass her..NO..No way at all..My bodyguards never went there..They were beaten in the way..They never reached my house that night..

Then how did the men who misbehaved with ashi know me..They said that I sent them..

Someone is definitely trying to create a misunderstanding between me and ashi..But who could it me..I have enemies in film industry who are jealous of me..But they won't do anything like this..Ryt?..Uhh this all is so confusing..

I took my phone out and called Abhiman,My bestfriend..He had been on a business trip since last week so he couldn't attend my wedding..I don't blame him..He had to go urgently..

He picked my phone in 2nd ring..

"Hey buddy..What's going on there..And yeah congrats for your marriage..Yrr you didn't even made me talk to bhabi(sister in law)..Where is she..I wanna talk to the girl who have to handle you for whole life..And by the way what problem you created this time?" he asked leaving me amused..

"How do you know I am in a problem" I asked him surprised..

"Sid..I am your bestfriend since childhood..You didn't call me after your marriage and suddenly you called me today..So its easy that you are in a problem..Did you argue with bhabi?" He said..

"No yrr..I didn't argued actually...." I told him the story..

"You messed up a big time bro..Do one thing firstly..Hire a private investigator and take out the info related to that night..And right now I have to go my conference is going to start..Bye" He hanged the call before I could bye him..

I chuckled he is the best..He's like my problem solution..

I hired a private investigator as Abhi said..We decided to meet at a cafe near the hospital..

...

"Ok I would help you" The investigator whose name was sahil said..

"Thanks..It really means a lot sahil"I said smiling

We both were talking about the matter..But suddenly my phone started ringing I looked at the caller id and it was of doctor who was treating ashi..

My heartbeat quickened..I answered the call with hesitation thinking that something would have happened but there came an another voive..

"Mr.Siddharth Nigam..You idiot I want you infront of me in just 10 mins or I swear I won't leave you..And 10 mins means 10 mins..Come here ASAP!!" Ashi said literally yelled at me..I had to keep my phone away from my ears when she shouted 'Asap'..

What happened to her?

"I have to go..It's urgent" I said to sahil..

He nodded and I took a leave..I got into the hospital as soon as possible..And literally ran to ashi's room..As soon as I opened the door ashi's eyes snapped towards me..The doctor and nurses left us alone and excused themselves..

The look she was giving me was a kind of scaring me..I took a step near her and slowly went and stood at side of her bed..

•| Ashi's pov |•