Chapter 1(Marriage)

Edited..

•|Ashi's pov|•

I looked in the mirror to see myself fully dressed in my wedding lehenga(gown)..This was the second unexpected thing that happened to me..First was my parent's death..I was raised by my uncle-aunt and I wanted to study medicals..But my luck didn't supported me..My aunt didn't agree with my studies..

Today is my marriage..And I am marrying to Siddharth Nigam..He is an actor I have heard that..I haven't seen him..I only know his name..His parents selected me for marriage instead of my cousin Manushi..And due to that, my aunt yelled and even slapped me..I have heard that Siddharth has a rude and arrogant nature..But I didn't care I will do my best to make him happy..

"Ashi" My uncle Aman called me and knocked on my room's door..

I opened the door and saw my uncle-aunt and Manushi there..And of course, My aunt was giving me a disgusting look while Manushi gave me a hateful look..But I didn't care I looked at my uncle who was looking at me lovingly..

"Ohh my gosh..You are looking like an angel" My uncle complimented me to which I smiled..

"She is looking like a bitch" My aunt said..I didn't know why she hated me so much.

"Anita not today..At least don't curse her today..It's her marriage" My uncle supported me..

Soon the room was engulfed with music it was the sound of barat..The Barat (It is a tradition in India in which the groom travels from his house to the wedding venue on a mare along with his family) has come..And I became more nervous..

My uncle-aunt went down leaving me and Manushi here in my room..

"You took my marriage proposal from me..I hope that you will never be happy..And I will marry someone more powerful and rich person than Siddharth Nigam..Wait and watch" Manushi said and went down from there..

"Why always me?... What have I done?.. Why can't only I get happiness?" I had Tears in my eyes..

......

I was called down after a few minutes..I slowly moved downstairs along with my uncle by my side..And there I saw 'Him' and completely got lost in his perfect and handsome face..Is he really Siddharth Nigam or a Greek god from heaven....He was talking to someone but after a while looked at me..I quickly took my eyes away from him..

•| Sid's pov |•

I dressed into my wedding suit..It was just so pissing..I am marrying without my decision..I don't want to marry yet..Ughh..But my parents, They have done a lot..At least I can marry a girl to make them happy..

I have seen Ashi in a photo..And yes she is indeed beautiful..My parents didn't wanted a rich girl as my wife..They just wanted an innocent and sweet girl to take care of me..Anyway I consider this a forced marriage..And I can't ever love that girl..

I was called down to go to the wedding venue..I sat on Mare and we took off..My friends and family were dancing till we reached the venue..

I unwantedly went in..And there I met Ashi's cousin..Manushi..She really stuck to me like glue..Only I know How I made her away from me..Huh!!

I waited there for half an hour talking to my friends..I was laughing when I noticed everyone got silent even my friends too..I looked in the direction they were looking with open mouths..I looked and saw My so-called Soon to be wife..My mouth stuck open..

She is an angel of beauty..So fucking gorgeous..I soon realized I was staring at her..I quickly looked away not wanting anyone to see me.

We did our so-called rituals..And I was lost in my thoughts..I came out of my thoughts when I heard.

"Now you both are husband and wife"The pandit said..(Pandit-Doctor of Philosophy)

********Time skipped********

I was just so pissed off by this wedding suit..I wanted to change in my comfy clothes.
It was finally time to go home..I heard the noise of people outside..I guess the media is here..OfCourse media after all I am an actor..

_______________________________________

Late night post..I wasn't sleepy so thought to update...

Vote;
Comment;
Share..

~RIYA(Author)