Ch-33 {Shared a kiss?}

Guys if you want next chapters then I want comments and votes..I don't want to be a rude writer but some silent reader didn't left an option for me😶

•| Sid's pov |•

I was driving from last 10 minutes looking here and there to find Ashi but couldn't see anything..

God where did she went?

My phone started ringing..I picked it up,it was abhi..I parked the car at roadside and talked to him..

"Sid police arrested Nisha" He said and I sighed in relief atleast one good thing happened in this week..

"That's good" I muttered..

"Did you find Ashi?" He asked..

"No abhi..I don't know where and in which condition she is..I am scared..What if something happens to her?" I said..

"Sid don't lose hope..You will find her..And when you do, then Mr.Idiot don't waste your time and confess her" He said..

"What..What confession?" I asked confused..

"God sid..Stop acting man..Can't you realize?..You love her idiot..Anyone can tell that by just looking in your eyes" He said..

"Abhi wh..what are you say..saying" I stuttered..I love her?

"Sid I have seen the way you look at her like your life is dependent on her..I saw how you were getting restless when she ran from court..I saw how possesive you are when it comes to her..You get hurt seeing tears in her eyes..And now, Now you are getting scared for her..This is love sid..Tell me one thing will you live without her if she goes away?" He said..

"No" That was the answer I gave the next second without even letting my brain think..It was a answer from my heart..

"Then why you keep a distance with her?..Tell her before its too late" He said..

I love Ashi?..I know she became an important part of my life..She got a special place in my heart..But can my feelings be considered as Love?.Maybe Yess!..I do love her..I LOVE HER..How couldn't I realize that?..I loved her from the time I first saw her..I liked her on the first glimpse but I was blind by my anger..I can't live a day without her..

"Abhi but what if she doesn't love me?" I asked..

"If she didn't loved you then why would she cry seeing you marry your ex?..She also loves you and that's my guarantee" He said..

"Abhi thank you for making me realize..I am honored to get a friend like you" I said while smiling..

"Ok ok enough of this emotional drama..Now go and bring back my sister-in-law or I swear I won't let you enter in the house" He said seriously and hung the call while I chuckled at his antics..

"I am coming for you Mrs.Ashi Siddharth Nigam..I love you ashi" I said with a smile on my lips and again started my car..

...

I was searching for ashi since last 30 minutes but still I didn't found her..Where can she be?

It was already getting dark..And she doesn't even know the way back to home..

I angrily punched the steering wheel..

"Where are you" I shouted..

I closed my eyes and breathed heavily before opening them again and just then I saw a girl standing under a tree..Is she Ashi?

I unfastened my seatbelt and took my phone along with me..I walked over to the tree hurriedly..The girl's back was facing me..Turning the girl towards me I saw her face..