Epilogue❣💫

Epilogue is here finally..I thought to give an epilogue atleast as our dear story crossed 100k+ views..So happy at this progress..❤

•4 years later~

•| Sid's pov |•

I sat in my study room looking into the scripts of my new movie when I heard the room door open followed by some giggling voices..

I smiled knowing who it was..Suddenly I felt two hands crawling on my eyes and closing them..Grabbing and pulling the person in my laps who was closing my eyes..I started tickling her and she erupted in laughter..

"Dadda No..Stop..stop" She said laughing in between..

I stopped and looked down only to find my lifeline, Mia Nigam my two year old princess staring back at me with the same hazel eyes as mine..
Yess, we named her after my sister.. because ashi wanted to name her that..She believes that in this way I would always feel that my sister, my mia is near me..

My daughter is the owner of my heart other than Ashi and my son..

"Papa" I heard a boyish sound and turned around to find my four year son, Sarth Nigam standing there with open arms..I made both of them sit on the table..

"Well what are my little muffins doing here?" I asked suspiciously..

They both shrugged as nothing but I doubt them and my doubt got clear when I heard a angry yet melodious sound..

"Mia, Sarth..You little devils I am not gonna leave you both today..Why the hell don't you both listen to me" Ashi shouted as her footsteps came near us..She opened the door and both the kids squealed before jumping down and hiding behind me..

"You both!..How many time have I told you to listen to me..I sometimes doubt that are you guys humans or some devils trapped in a human?" Ashi asked narrowing her eyes..

"What did they do this time?" I asked..

"They asked me to make pancakes today and after the pancakes were ready, I asked them to finish their Breakfast before going to kitchen..But they gave it to Coco(their dog) and ran from there" Ashi huffed angrily as I laughed..

"It's okay..They are just kids Ashu" I said.

"Kids?..Do you think they are still kids..Only I know how I manage them..Mia, Sarth for what you did today I am not gonna talk to you both" She said and turned her face..

Sarth finally gathered some courage and went to his angry mother and hugged her legs..

"I am sorry mumma..I made you angry..I promise I won't do it again..Please talk to me" He said in his cute voice but ashi didn't looked at him..

"Mumma angry?" He asked pouting while pulling her t-shirt..

"Yes very much And I don't talk to bad kids" She said..

"I am sorry mumma..Sarth will not do this again..Please..I will be good boy..Mumma talk to me nah" He pulled her t-shirt more..

"You promise?" She asked and he nodded multiple time before opening his arms for ashi to pick him up..

Ashi chuckled and took him in her arms before kissing his both cheeks as he layed his head on her shoulder.
Well I forget to tell you guys that Sarth is totally a Mumma's boy while Mia is her Daddy's girl..

"Don't you think you too should also say sorry to your mumma princess?..When you do a mistake you should apologise" I said and she nodded and I picked her up before walking towards ashi..

"Mumma sowiee..Don't be angie(angry) When mumma angie from Mia, Mia get sad..I pomish(promise) I will be a good girl" She said looking at her with her big doe eyes..