Ch-30{When heart bleeds nothing seems good}

•| Sid's pov |•

I picked up the call it was an unknown number..

"Hey sid" Came a shrilly sound of Nisha..

"How the hell did you get my number Nisha?" I asked her..

"Ohh leave that..I have called you to let you know I want to meet you" She said..

"And I have no interest" I said and was about to hang the call when she said..

"It's about your wife" She said..

"What?..What is it?" I asked

"Well you know it totally slipped out of my mind..You owe me for saving your wife's life" She said and I can sense she must be smirking..

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know I am the one who admitted her in hospital from that wild park..And Ashi knows this..She even met me at mall..Didn't she told you?" She asked..

Ashi met her?

"And and and..She even gave me her number..What a girl nah,destroying her marriage with her own hands" She said and hung the call before I could speak..

Ashi..How could she?..She didn't told me..

I moved fown and saw ashi already waiting for me at dinning table..She smiled at me but I didn't smiled back and started eating..The dinner was silent only ashi was talking and I was nodding at her..

•| Ashi's pov |•

Sid was silent on dining table..It's weird because everyday he talks to me nicely and why today suddenly he is giving me cold shoulders?

I wanted to ask him about Nisha but later dropped the topic..He completed his dinner and went back to the room.

He didn't even complimented my food like he does everyday..I was hurt by his behavior..But I understand maybe some work issues are disturbing him..

I washed the utensils and came out of the kitchen when my phone buzzed..Again message from same unknown number..

'Your husband is cheating on you..Do you even know he is meeting Nisha at work times..What kind of wife are you?..Whats the need for him to go behind any other girl when he is married..Are you not that good in bed?'
~Unknown..

The last line made me scrunch my nose in disgust..Just then a picture was sent by the same number and it was a photo of Nisha hugging sid..

How could sid do that?

But no..Ashi don't get manipulated..Sid won't do that..I thought and moved towards our room..

"I have to meet Nisha..I have to talk to her" I heard sid saying..So all that was true?..He is meeting Nisha..He is cheating on me?

I walked in the room and looked at sid..He looked back at me for a second but then looked away..

"You met Nisha today?" I asked and hoped the answer to be No.

"Who told you?" He asked..

"Just answer me did you?" I asked angrily..

"Yes..I did,Any problem?" He asked raising his tone..

"The message was right..You are cheating on me..How could you sid..If you already loved her then why did you married me?" I asked..

"Atleat I have guts to tell you that I met her..But you..You didn't even told me you met her at mall and even gave her your number" He said..

"That was just a coincidence sid" I said..

"Then also you should have told me" He said..

"And you should have told me that you still loved her..I would have not develped my fellings for you" I whispered the last line..