Ch-9{Alone at home *part 1*}

Edited..

•|Sid's pov|•

I woke up early and went for my filmshoot..I don't wanted to see her..

I want revenge of that slap!!...And she will face more than she can imagine..

"Siddharth" Director called me..

"Yes?" I asked looking at him..

"We have to go to new-york and then  Switzerland for the next scene shoot" He said..

I thought for sometime and then agreed..I will be atleast 2-3 months away from my home..It is good that I will not face my so called wife..

"When are we leaving?" I asked the director

"Tonight" He said and I nodded..

•|Ashi's pov|•

I woke up in the morning and yesterday's memories came back to me..I slapped him but I don't regret about it he called me a whore, which girl could accept herself as a whore?

I got ready and made my way downstairs..Siddharth wasn't at home..Mom dad were sitting in the garden..And I had no work so I sat with them..

The time went by and a car entered the mansion gates..I thought it was Siddharth but my cousin sister manushi came out of the car with a smirk..I made a face looking at her..

But my face fell when I saw Siddharth also coming out of the car..An unknown wave of jealousy hit me..

I gave them a tight lip smile and went inside quickly..After 10 or 20 minutes mom called me from the living room as I was in the kitchen..

"Yes maa?" I asked politely..

"Ashi Siddharth is going out of india for a filmshoot for 2 months" She said and I looked at Siddharth who was giving me a boring look..

"You are going with him" Maa said and my eyes widened along with Siddharth's..

"Mom but why she?" Sid asked

"Because she is your wife" Dad glared at him and he got quiet instantly..

"But Manushi is already going with me" Sid said..

"Manushi?" I glared at my cousin who was smirking till now..

"Yes..She is my new assistant" He said and I faked smile.

"So what? Ashi will also go with you and that is final...And I and your dad are going to a friends house we will come till tomorrow" Mom said and we both nodded..

Mom and dad went back to their rooms and I also tried to get back to kitchen but Siddharth held my hand tightly..

"You want to go with me nah?..From now on my revenge starts..You will regret of slapping me" He whispered so manushi couldn't hear..

I let out a shiver..He sounds like he'll kill me..

He went out of the hall and I looked at Manushi who walked to me and held my arm tightly..

"You know what?..Sid himself asked me to be his assistant..I think he loves me ofcourse I am more beautiful" She smirked..

"See Manushi..Do whatever you want but just stay away from me and my family..And about who Siddharth loves..Its his decision" I say and took my arm out of her hold and walked to our room..

Sid was standing there listening to their talks..He smirked thinking something..

"So my dear lovely wife..You are a jealous of Manushi?..How about I use manushi to hurt you and also she will stay with me for 2 months I can make her do whatever I want" Sid smirked talking to himself..

...........

It was 5 pm and our flight was at 10 pm..

Mom-dad were gone to dad's friend's house and they would return till tomorrow morning..Sid wasn't also at home and I gave off to the maids as there wasn't any work.

I was in my room..Packing my clothes because unfortunately I am going with Siddharth tonight..

Suddenly the maindoor bell rang..I walked to the door and opened it thinking sid would be there..But to my suprise there were 2 man standing with a smirk in their faces..

"Yes?" I asked them

Their smirk grew wider as they saw me and a sudden feeling of a bad happening got into me seeing their smirks,nobody is at home except for me..There are bodyguards but they are also outside..

"May I help u?" I Asked again..

But instead they pushed me and went inside..

"Excuse me..You guys just can't get into anyone's property like this..You should..." I said angrily..

But I stopped speaking when I heard the door knob being clicked..I turned around only to find that one of the them locked the door..

Great..just great my luck is so awesome..I am alone today in the whole freaking house..

They both stepped closer to me with a smirk and I stepped back getting scared and nervous..

"Pretty lady..Why are u alone at home?..Should we help u?..Let's do some fun..What say?" One of them said with a smirk plastered on his face and my eyes got wide at his statement..

________

Hey lovelies!!
Sorry for not updating early and then leaving u guys in suspence at the end of this chapter😂..Ignore my mistakes💓

Vote..💖
Comment..💝
Like..💞

Your author
RIYA💕