Ch-28{A gift from him}

•|Sid's pov|•

Ashi's dress

I was busy the whole day with scenes and acting so didn't got time to call ashi but I did messaged her to be ready tonight..

I am taking her to a vacation not a honeymoon but a simple vacation in new York only..And the place is really beautiful..

I completed my main scenes as soon as possible because I wanted to go home fast..

I got to my penthouse and opened its door..Ashi must be in room getting ready so I took off my coat and kept it on couch when I heard clicking of heels sound..

I looked up only to find ashi all ready..My breath got stuck in my lungs as I stared at her shamelessly..She is looking like an angel from heaven..

I can sense she was nervous and for sure it's must be her first time wearing a short dress..

I was busy staring at her when her voice interrupted my staring session..

"How was your day at filmset today?" She asked..

"Uhh..It was good" I said clearing my throat..

"I will go and change" I muttered..She nodded with a little disappointed look..

"Ok I will wait here" She said while I mentally face palmed myself..

'She took hours to get ready just for me..And here I am saying I will go and change. Seriously sid?..You are dumb' My mind mocked me..

I saw Ashi walking towards the couch..

"Ashi" I called her..She turned her head and raised her eyebrows at me asking me to continue.

"You look beautiful..Actually most beautiful girl I ever saw..You should often wear western dresses but only infront of 'me'" I sounded like a possesive lover..I really should stop thinking about her all day.

Her cheeks turned pink in shade while she smiled widely "Thank you" She chirped happily like she was waiting for this moment only..

I smiled at her and went in to change..After that I came out only to find ashi frowning while thinking something..

"What happened?" I asked her and she got startled..What's wrong with her?

"Nothing just thinking about..about the surprise" She said with hesitation..Is she hiding something from me?..No she can't..

I sighed "Ok let's go" I said..

•| Ashi's pov |•

While sid was inside the room for changing his clothes..I scrolled through my phone..

Suddenly a message from an unknown number popped on my screen..I opened it..

'All ready to go for the surprise that sid planned for you?..Enjoy because this is the last time you will be happy..I am coming to separate you both'
~Unknown