three

Am I panicking right now? Sure thing. But that's not my fault, everyone would be nervous in my place. I'm 5 minutes away from Black Widow set. I'm 5 minutes away from meeting my celebrity crush and some other, also cool celebrities.

I know I should be chill about it, because I'd met very famous people before, but it's so much different. For the first time I want to introduce myself as a real me, I want to be my own person and not a Scarlet Johansson daughter. And of course it doesn't have anything with meeting the one blonde girl.

But just to be sure, I chose my nice clothes. Two colored jeans with a black sweater and black Converse. Casual, but good enough to meet a pretty girl. At least, I hope so.

"We're here" My mom informs me, putting a hand on my knee and snapping me from my anxiety

"We're here" My mom informs me, putting a hand on my knee and snapping me from my anxiety. I know she sees how stressed I am, after all she saw me like that before countless times. "You don't need to be nervous, honey. Everyone is great, I promise" She tries to assure me, rubbing my knee comfortingly. I give her a weak smile and a small nod, trying to seem alright.

I open the door and leave the car with phone in my hand. I look around and see a lot of equipment and trailers. I can feel my mom's presence behind me as she puts her hand on my back, leading me deeper into the area.

"Which one is yours?" I ask when we walk for a minute and reach the line of trailers.

"The white and blue one, but you need to wait outside, because I need to go find the director and tell her I'm here already" She declares and I scrunch my nose at her words.

"Sure, I'll wait here, I guess" I shrug, shoving my hands into my pants.

Mom gives me a tight smile and walks away from me without a second thought. I sigh dramatically and sit on the small bench beside mom's trailer. I rest my chin on my hands with elbows on my knees and close my eyes, taking a deep breath.

I didn't sleep well last night, I was too stressed about today. My insomnia doesn't help either. I hadn't slept through the whole night for almost 3 months now. I sleep max 5 hours without any trouble. I better sleep in the car or on the plane than my own bed, but sleeping here, in the UK, makes it a little better. I don't know why, maybe it's the air here, but I'm not complaining.

"Awesome trousers!" Someone yells in my direction, someone with a gorgeous British accent. I jump slightly at the loud sound, opening my eyes swiftly as my head lifts to see who yelled. My eyes widen at the sight of my crush in front of me. She looks so much better in person than on photos. I feel my face heats up at the proximity. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. I guess, I should think more before I yell to someone" Blonde girl apologizes and smiles awkwardly to me. I clear my throat, standing up from the bench and brush the invisible dirt from my pants.

"No problem, I was just a little tired. Thank you for the complement" I say finally, rubbing the back of my neck. "You're Florence, right? I'm a big fan, you're great" I stammer out, slapping mentally myself for these words. What the fuck, Bella. She giggles at my flustered state and I only blush more.

"Yeah, I am, hi" She confirms with a warm smile, making me relax slightly. "But please call me Flo, Florence is too formal for me. And you are?" Flo asks, withdrawing her hand to me.

"Oh, right" I chuckle out embarrassed. Of course, she doesn't know who I am. I take her and give her a light shake. "I'm Isabelle, Bella or Isa for short. I also think the full name is too formal" I introduce myself, taking back my hand before I'll make it awkward or something.

"Isabelle! Yes of course, Scarlett's daughter, it's so nice to meet you!" She squeals suddenly with the bright grin and pulls me into a surprise hug. I freeze for a second before I hug her back, relaxing immediately in her arms. She's so warm and smells amazing. "Wow, you're even prettier in person" She compliments me after she pulls out from the hug and looks me up and down. I think my face can't get any more red at this point, but I can't lie. Having her attention on me like that feels good.

"T-thank you" I stutter out shyly, brushing some strand of my hair behind my ear as I take a shaky breath. "You should see yourself. The photos don't really show your true beauty" I state, making Flo raises her eyebrows at me in surprise. Honestly, I shocked myself with what I said. I have no idea how where I found the courage, but seeing Flo reaction, I'm glad I did.

"Thanks, cutie" She grins, giving me a playful wink. I bite my bottom lip and look down on the ground. "Scarlett's around?" She questions after a second of silence and I lift my gaze again to her.

"Yep, she went to find the director" I inform her and she nods in understanding.

"Alright, cool. Mind if I hang out with you till then?" She suggests and I jump mentally from happiness. She wouldn't propose this if she doesn't like my company, right?

"Not at all. Tell me something about yourself? " I ask shyly, not really knowing what else to say. Especially as I don't like to talk about myself too much.

"Mhm..." She thinks for a few seconds. "Well, I'm an actress as you know by now, but except for it, I really like cooking and music in general. But I also play a guitar a lot when I have free time. Which I unfortunately don't have lately" She shares with me and I admire the way she speaks the whole time. She's gorgeous.

"Yeah, I can imagine" I nod softly.

"What about you, hm?"

"Well, I just finished high school and I really wanted to leave New York, so that's why I'm here. I love music too, but I prefer singing to be honest. I love playing on instruments, though, like ukulele, guitar or piano. Em, and I'm also an actress, at least I want to be. I did few small roles in my life" I tell her, leaning against the trailer's wall as I speak with her.

"Which from the three is your fav, though?" She asks and I take a moment to think about it.

"I'd say Ukulele, it fits better in my hands and it was also my first instrument I've ever learned to play, so yeah"

"It's so cool!" She exclaims and I can't help, but smile, seeing how interested she is in what I'm saying. "You need to teach me someday playing on ukulele!" She decides and I giggle quietly at her excited tone.

"With pleasure, Flo. I just need to buy it, I didn't bring mine with me here"

"Oh! Can we go together? I could buy one for myself too!" She asks with a puppy eyes. Gosh, she's too cute and I feel that I can't say no to her already.

"Hell yeah, but you'll need to show me a good instrumental shop around her. I'm in London for only a few days so far. I didn't have an opportunity to see anything yet" I demand and her smiles only grows.

"Of course! Can you give me your number? It'd be easier than texting on Instagram or trying to talk on set" She asks and my heartbeat speeds up lightly at her request.

"Y-Yes, yes you can, give me your phone" I mumble after clearing my throat. She holds her phone for me and I take it clumsily with shaky hands. I quickly put my number there and give back her phone. "Done, text me an-" A presence of another presence stops me from finishing my sentence.

"Flo, hey!" My mom says happily, pulling Florence in a hug, ignoring me totally for a second. I roll my eyes at her, but say nothing. She didn't know that she just stopped the best conversation I ever had. But at least I gave Florence my number.

Edited: September 3, 2022