twenty seven

September 25, 2019 London

"And cut!" The director yells when the scene ends finally. "Florence, you can go take a break for twenty. Scarlett and Rachel, you're on" She informs everyone and Flo leaves the setting after nodding in agreement.

"Come with me?" Flo whispers in my ear, while she's passing next to me. I blush at the proximity, but hum 'yes' nonetheless.

I look at my mom for the last time and see that she's busy already, so I go after the blonde quickly. The door of her trailer are open and I take this as an invitation and come inside. Florence is standing near the couch, taking a big gulp of water, but closes the bottle when I approach to her.

"Hi" I murmur and wipe her mouth from the wetness with my thumb. "You were pretty busy today" I mumble and hug her tightly, hiding my head in the crook of her neck. She embraces me with her arms around my waist, while mines I wrap under her armpits, pulling her closer to me.

"I know. A lot of scenes, so we can finish in time. I missed you" She says, kissing my forehead before she pulls away a bit to look into my eyes. "We're still set on Friday?"

"Yep" I respond and peck her lips gently.

I start to move away, only for her to pull me closer and depends our kiss. I sigh surprised, but I kiss back eagerly as her. I shift my arms and cup her face between my hands. She goes to put her hands on my thighs to pick me, but I grab her hands quickly, stopping her.

"As much as I love this, we don't have time and I don't like starting things that we can't finish" I tell her, giving her a last kiss on the nose and escape for her tight grip, ignoring her disappointed groan. I look at the phone and see how much of the time already passed. "You have five more minutes. C'mon, I'll go with you and watch a little"

She takes my hand and we both leave the trailer in comfortable silence. She closes the door and looks around in rush, making me quirk my eyebrow at her action.

"Gimme a last kiss for the luck" She requests and I look at her amused.

"Why? You won't be good if I don't?" I tease the blonde and she pouts at me with puppy eyes. I huff out in fake annoyance, but I give her a soft kiss on the lips because she's too adorable not to. I pull away rather quickly and hear her whine, making me laugh and shake my head unimpressed.

"Isa" She mumbles needily and I roll my eyes at her grumpiness.

"Here" I breathe out and give her a passionate kiss, taking her from surprise. I bit her bottom lip when I pull away and lick my lips after with a slight smirk. "Better?"

"Much" She answers happily. "We can go now" Flo decided and starts walking. I chuckle and follow her to the set.

"Oh, great, you're here. We can start in that case" The director says when Flo appears on the right set and Flo nods her head and moves to her respectful place.

I see my mom walks to the director and whispers something in her ear. The director nods after a second with furrowed brows. Mom gives her a tight smile before she walks away from her, heading up to my direction in a rush. Her face seems emotionless and it makes me wondering what happened.

"We're going home, take your things" My mom mumbles quietly to me when she's close enough and I snap my head to her with confusion all written on my face.

"What? Why?" I ask taken aback with her tone. It's firm a look away to Flo, but she only gives me a shrug because she's getting ready into the scene.

"O-Okay" I murmur the reply and go for my things to mom's trailer. I feel very anxious the whole time and it's even get worse when I get into the car.