nineteen

"C'mon, it's this house" Flo mumbles, leading me to her house from the club. Our hands intertwined since I came back to her after my talk with Mia and Sam.

"My legs are hurting" I whine embarrassingly loud. I should say yes for a taxi, my feet are killing me. How the fuck this girl can walk so causally in heels?

"Don't be a baby, we're here" She tells me playfully and a minute later, she stops in front of the dark green door.

She wiggles with her keys, trying to open the door, but being a bit too drunk to do it without a problem. And if she has a problem with it, I'd have bigger because I'm more dunk than she is. After a few seconds, we enter the house and I finally, let go of her hand and spin around to see the inside.

"Wow..." I breathe out impressed and turn back to the blonde. "Looks comfy and nice, it suits you"

"Oh, yeah?" She asks with a raised eyebrow. "Why it suits me?"

"I dunno" I shrug with a shy smile. "It just suits you. I don't make the rules" She chuckles at my words, nodding in understanding anyway.

"Do you wanna drink or anything?" She checks with me and I nod, so she walks to the kitchen. I follow her like a lost puppy.

"Em, water, please" I reply from behind her and she hums, going to the fridge. I decide to rest my elbows on the kitchen counter, leaning slightly forward and watching the blonde. She moves around the kitchen so smoothly that I can't look away.

"Here" She gives me a filled glass and I mumble a quiet 'thank you' to her. I take a sip, wetting my dry lips and clear my throat awkwardly. Florence stands on the other side of the kitchen island, with her own glass, looking at me with something in her eyes that I can't describe.

"So..." I trail off hesitantly, playing with the glass and its contents.

"Yeah, so..." She murmurs back with a soft smile and I chuckle shyly.

"I like you" The words leave my mouth, before I can stop them. I widen my eyes shocked before I look down on my glass, face heating up like a maniac.

Silent falls between us and I curse myself for ruining it before it even starts. My overthinking is so hard, taking the silent as a sign of destroying whatever we had between us, that I miss how Florence moves from her spot until I feel a soft hand, cupping my face from the side.

I flinch, but calm immediately when I turn my head in her direction. Flo stands with a sweet smile, her eyes comforting, while she rubs the skin under her fingers softly. She nudges me, so I turn to face her fully and she takes my face between both of her palms.

"I like you too, Issie" She admits truthfully, giving me a very assuring smile and I sigh, resting my hand on top of her and lean to her touch as she penetrates me with her eyes. "More than I want to admit" She tells me, taking my hand in hers and kisses my knuckles lovingly. I watch her with adoration. All her movements are so soft and caring.

"Really?" I ask in a small voice, wanting to hear to confirm it again. It's really hard to believe that someone like her can like me too. I never thought she'd ever like me like that.

"Of course, I do. The better question is, how can I not like you? You're perfect, Isabelle" She says softly and my heart begins to beat fast, endorphins fill my body.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask, breaking the silence after a minute of looking into each other's eyes.

"Please do" She chuckles and I connect our lips together in a sweet kiss. The second time this evening.

This time, we don't waste our time and start the kiss more passionate than before. I tangle my fingers in her hair, pulling it slightly and earning a quiet purrs from her. It adds the fire to our kiss. Her hands fall to my waist, resting the palms on my sides and grasping hard. I gasp against her mouth and she uses the opportunity to sneak her tongue inside my mouth. I moan needily when her tongue touches mine and begins to fight with me for dominance.

She turns us, my back hitting the counter with a light impact, her hips pressing into mine. I whimper when she moves her hands under my thighs and lifts me, sitting me on the counter. I open my legs for her to stand between them and tug on her hair softly, making her groan into my mouth. She puts her hands on my ass and squeezes it, not hard, but still it earns a whine for me.

With another squeeze, I moan, breaking the kiss. She looks at me lustfully, biting her bottom lip as I breathe heavily and watch how she flicker her eyes all over my face and body. She licks her lips before she lean forward and begins to kiss my neck with desire. I tilt my head backward, gasping as she sinks her teeth in my skin. I dig my fingers into her back, scratching her bare skin thanks to the rolled up top.

"Fuck" I moan shakily as she continues to bite and suck my skin, gripping my ass forcefully. "Flo, Flo..." I mumble, putting my hands on her shoulders and pushing her back a bit.

That gets her attention and she lifts her head from my neck with wide eyes, filled with panic.

"Everything okay? I'm sorry if I did something you didn't wan-" She starts rambling and tries to move away from, but at the last second, I wrap my legs around her waist and trap her close to my body.

"Hey, hey, it's okay" I reassure soothingly, but she still looks at the floor, scared to meet my eyes. I put my hand on her cheek, softly stroking her skin with my fingers. "Hey, baby, look at me, please" At the pet name, she finally looks up, looking like a kicked puppy and I coo quietly at how adorable she is right now.

"I'm sorry..." She apologizes again, but I shake my head to stop her.

"Hey, stop. You don't have anything to apologize for" I appease with a sweet smile. "I liked it, I promise" I admit with only sincerity in my tone.

"Yeah?" She asks unsurely.

"Mhm" I hum, agreeing with ease. "A lot, actually"

"Me too" She speaks up, more confidently this time and I smile happily, taking my free hand and biting the tip of my thumb excitedly. "I'm sorry for carrying away a bit" She murmurs and points out to purple spots on my neck.

"Yeah, that's why I stopped. I don't need more hickeys to cover up in the morning" I giggle out, resting my both hands on my lap. She moves a strand of hair behind my ear and looks at me with her green, pretty eyes. I almost get lost in her eyes, but she breaks the silent before I can do it fully.

"God, you're so beautiful, Isabelle" She sighs out suddenly, admiring every detail of my face. I blush hard at her words ant try to shove my head into the crook of her neck, but she stops me, cupping my face and forcing me to look at her. "Hey, don't hide from me. You're the most stunning girl I've ever seen, love. So pretty" She compliments me and my cheeks get more red, my body heats up, hearing how serious she is.

"Flossie" I whisper, being flushed as hell because of the blonde. "You're making it hard for me to stop kissing you right now" I admit teasingly with a small smirk.

"Oh, darling" She chuckles, lowering on hand on my lap and grip my hand. "I'd love to continue this, but even more, I'd love to take you on a date first. If this is something you'd like, of course" She tells me shyly and my breath hitches at her suggestion. She wants me to take on a date.

"I'd love to go on a date with you, Florence" I respond with a big smile. "But now, I'm so fucking tired. Can we go to sleep?" I ask, yawing in the perfect moment.

"Of course, love" She laughs before she helps me jump off from the counter.

She keeps holding my hand as she leads me upstairs to her bedroom. I'm in amazement when I take in how pretty she has decorated her bedroom. She releases my hand and walks to the closet and gives me one of her shirt with some shorts. I change in the bathroom, while she does it in the bedroom before she joins me in the bathroom and gives me the spare toothbrush to use.

We clean our teeth together, sparing a shy glances the whole time. Then we lay down in her bed and she opens her arms for me to cuddle. I blush, but don't hesitate to cuddle into her side, resting my head on her chest as she wraps her arms around me.

"Goodnight, Issie" Flo murmurs, kissing the top of my head and I exhale contently, nuzzling my head more into her chest.

"Night, Flossie" I mumble back, already half asleep. It's so comfy and warm in her arms. I could sleep in them my entire life.

And just like that, I feel asleep within a few minutes.

Edited: October 21, 2022