forty five

"Fuck, I missed you" Florence breathes out heavily after she pushes me against the inside wall next to the door to my apartment. She didn't even miss a second when I open the door, she just threw herself on me, kissing me hard.

"Missed me? Babe, we just spent the whole night together" I chuckle softly as she begins to nip my jaw.

"Mhm, not like that" She hums against my skin, trail her mouth down on my neck. "I missed touching you. We didn't have time alone for so long" She murmurs, raising her face and connecting her lips with mine again.

I moan against her mouth, giving her an opportunity to push her tongue inside the mouth. I try to fight for a dominance, but when Florence's hands move down, sneaking up under my dress and cupping my ass, I just lose the fight. Her hands fit my ass so perfectly well, fuck. I tangle my fingers into her hair, pulling it and earning a groan from her.

She withdraws from my lips and kisses down on my neck while I slide my hand to the front and resting on her bare stomach, under the blazer. I'm happy surprise when my fingers brushes over her bare tit. She's not wearing a bra. It's nothing new, but in moments like these, I love it.

"Let's go to the bedroom" I whisper, taking her chin in my free hand and lifting her head from the crook of my neck.

She's breathing heavily as she nods at my request. She grabs my hand from her chest and leads me into the room. A soon as we enter, she captures my lips with her in a searing kiss. The kiss is full of tongues and teeth, messy and needily.

When the air becomes a problem, she lowers herself on knees, making my eyes go wide, but I relax when she grabs my foot in her hand and takes my shoe off. She does it with the other foot before she throws them in the same place when she threw hers. Then she stands up and smash her lips against mine. Our hands explore our bodies freely and I push the blazer off her body and grasp her tits in my palms.

"Oh, fuck!" She whines loudly, breaking the kiss and resting her forehead to mine.

"Feels nice" I murmur seductively, pinching her nipples between my fingers.

When she begins to whimper from being oversensitive, I stop touching her breasts and pecking her nose softly. She tries to kiss me again, but I rest my hand on her shoulder to stop her. She gives me a concerned look, silent ask if I'm okay, so I nod to calm her nerves.

"I want to try something that I bought recently" I reveal hesitantly, rubbing her shoulder blade with my thumb.

"Oh, yeah? What is it?" She asks, brushing a strand of my hair behind my ear sweetly.

"Let me show you" I purr, kissing her last time before I go to the dresser and pull out something from the second drawer. I take a deep breath nervously and turn around, showing Florence the dark green strap-on. "I thought you'll get better use with that than my ex ever did" I say somehow confidently, but my heart beats so damn fast inside my chest.

"Really? You want me to use it on you?" She asks, between being surprised and turn on at the idea.

"Yes. Please?" I plead when I misunderstand her silence with being hesitant.

"No need to beg, pretty girl. Take off your dress and lay down. Gimme that" She orders and I instantly take a step forward.

I give her the toy, blushing when she smirks at me, but do what she requested. I slowly unzip the dress, letting the material fall around my ankles. The cold air hitches my bare chest, yes I didn't wear bra either, making my nipples to stand up. She stares at my chest shamelessly, licking her lips before she looks back at me. Her eyes dark, full of lust and desire, watching my every move.