six

"After you, m'lady" I declare, holding the door open for Flo. She shoots me a grateful smile as she walks next to me inside the shop.

"Why, thank you" She says with a heavier British accent than usual. She sounds really hot, I have weakness for British accent, damn. Every day you learn something new. "So, do you know what you want?" She asks as she looks around many different instruments.

"I think so. I know which brand I want, that for sure" I confirm and walk around the shop.

"Okay" She nods at my words and follows me to the right section.

"Hello, ladies, can I help you?" Old man asks when she appears suddenly next to us.

"Do you have maybe Mahalo's ukulele?" I ask the man, trying to find the brand still on my own.

"I do, indeed, we have few series from the brand. Please follow me and I'll show you" He smiles politely at us and leads us to the next aisle. "Here's everything we have from this brand. Can I help you with something else?"

"No, thank you, sir" Flo answers for me. The man nods in response and leave us alone. "So... Which one you like?" She trials off, shoving her hands into her pocket and step on her toes, looking adorably as ever when she looks so curious.

"I have the more professional ukulele at home. Oh, here! I have this one!" I point my finger at Kala's tenor ukulele. "Different color though"

"It's bigger than I thought ukulele is" She points out and I agree with her.

"Yes, because it's more professional. Here's the smaller one, soprano. This kind I want to buy today, just something to play on here to relax" I explain, lifting the ukulele that I want.

"I see, so I should buy this one too?"

"Yes, we can buy the same brand, it's a good one" Nodding, I confirm.

"Oh look, look!" She squeals suddenly, taking my hand in her own and leading me away to the other shelf. I have only a second to put back the ukulele I had in my hand. "Look how cute this one is!" Flo shows me a purple ukulele with drew smile and holes as eyes.

I look at her from the left side and can't look away. She looks like the cutest person in the world, being so happy, because of a stupid smile on an instrument. It's so fucking adorable, god. While I admire her, I miss when she starts talking to me again.

"Bella!" She touches my arm to gain my attention. I shake my head, looking into her eyes with a slight blush covering my cheeks.

"Sorry, what?" I inquire and smile awkwardly at being caught with my eyes on her.

"You were space out, are you okay?" She asks, still touching my arm. I try not to freak out under her touch, even if my shirt is covering my arm. I can feel the warm from her hand. I don't want to look more stupid than I already look, so I take a deep breath.

"Yes, sorry. What were you saying?"

"I ask if this one would be okay? I love the theme on it" She repeats and I look back at the ukulele to read what brand it is.

"Of course, it's perfect" I confirm her choice and she cheers excited, grabbing the instrument and finally letting go of my arm.

"What about you?" She then asks, tilting her head in a cute way.

"I really like the black one, I don't want another basic one. And this looks pretty funny, don't you think?" I ask, picking up the black ukulele with some small, colorful graphics.

 And this looks pretty funny, don't you think?" I ask, picking up the black ukulele with some small, colorful graphics