twenty five

My girl♡

tomorrow

coffee before my work?

me

if you're offering;)

My girl♡

of course I do, pretty girl

me

okay^^

at 8?

My girl♡

yeah, see you tomorrow

goodnight love<3

me

night, baby!<3

I smile at our short conversation. Flo was home today for her younger sister's birthday, so we didn't see each other yet since my day with mom. I know it has been only two days, but still, I miss her already and I'm glad she texted me.

I mean, Flo called me after she came back to London and we talked for a few minutes, it was over two hours ago. I didn't expect her to text me again, but I'm not complaining. I'll gladly see you tomorrow.

The next morning, I wake up around 7 a.m, which means that I slightly overslept, so I rush to the bathroom and clean my face and teeth. I put some mascara and concealer on my face and return to my room to change. I put jeans and black t-shirt on, on top I throw a white/beige blazer with flowers. The blazer is very light, so it's perfect for the weather. Black boots on my feet, the same what I had on a date with Flo and brown purse.

Fortunately, my mom left an hour ago to Toronto International Film Festival, so I have home for myself for three whole days

Fortunately, my mom left an hour ago to Toronto International Film Festival, so I have home for myself for three whole days. And I have also a small surprise for the blonde, I want to ask her to stay with me for the weekend. Two nights with Flo? I can't think about anything better at now.

I don't know how, but I make it perfectly on time even with few minutes in reserve. When I arrive, Florence is not there yet, so I sit at the table in the corner, far from windows and curious eyes.

I shoot her a quick text that I'm here already and move to Instagram. I scroll a bit, liking a couple of posts from my friends and Marvel cast, but suddenly, I see dark. I panic for a second, but I can recognize the soft hands over my eyes and the scent behind me

"Guess who?" I hear the prettiest voice in my ear and a shiver runs down on my spine. I beam amusedly as I lean backwards, making my head resting on a soft abdomen.

"I don't know, my beautiful girlfriend maybe?" I breathe out with a slightly shaky voice.

"Eh, no. It's definitely you, my love" Florence husks out before she finally takes off her hands from my face and steps back. I instantly stand up and turn to her. "Hi, pretty girl" She murmurs happily as she pecks my lips softly, making me smile against her lips.