thirty seven

"I seriously can't wait to watch this movie, Flo. I know it'll be great" I say when Florence comes back from the Little Women's premiere. She starts taking off her dress and begins dressing herself in more casual clothes for tonight.

"Oh, yeah? I hope so too. I loved playing Amy and I love the cast" She shares with me and I smile. I love how passionate she's about acting and her movies, it shows how she really loves what she's doing.

"It's gonna be great and I can't wait to meet them, especially Timothée. He's cute" I respond teasingly, earning a death glare from Flo. "I'm kidding, honey. No one is even close to your beauty" I flirt a little and she chuckles.

"Nice try, love. One more comment like this and we're staying here tonight" She tells me dangerously serious and I gulp slightly.

"Don't be such a meanie, Flo" I whine and stand up from my chair. I approach Flo and stand behind her, wrapping my arms around her stomach and resting my chin on her shoulder. "I love you, Flossie" I murmur and kiss her bare neck.

"Love you too. Now gimme five minutes and we are ready to go, okay? I just need to correct my make-up" She informs me and I nod into her shoulder, unwrapping my arms from Flo's body and I go to sit back on the chair. "Be right back" She mumbles and leaves the bedroom.

Flo's wearing a green leather jacket and pants from a photoshoot she did last year, brown leather boots and brown button up shirt. When I saw her jacket earlier, I knew I want to match a little, that's why I'm wearing my black leather jacket with almost identical cut. A black shirt and pants in zebra patterns with black boots.

"Okay, I'm ready!" She yells from the bathroom, so I take our bags and meet her in the hall

"Okay, I'm ready!" She yells from the bathroom, so I take our bags and meet her in the hall. "Oh, thanks, love" She breathes out when she notices I have her bag.

"You're welcome, shall we?"

"Mhm" She hums in response and takes my hand, leading us downstairs. I roll my eyes at her choice, of course she takes the stairs, she has some kind of problem with our elevator and I have to suffer because of that. Rude.

We're meeting in a fast food restaurant in midtown. I ate there before and I love their food, that's why I suggested it because they wanted to eat something fat and gross.

Almost a half hour later, we enter the restaurant finally after a ride in Uber. Everyone's already there, sitting around a table in the corner of the room. They wave when they see Florence and we approach them, hand in hand. Grudgingly, I let go of Flo's hand, so she can hug her friends and when she pulls away from the third person, she smiles brightly at me and puts an arm around my waist.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Isabelle. Bella, they're my friends, Eliza, Saoirse and Timothée" She introduces me to everyone.

I share a handshake with the girls, but when I pull out my hand to Timothée, he shakes his head lightly with a big smile and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back after a second when my mind catches up with what's happening. I didn't except it, but it's very nice of him nonetheless.