thirty one

"I love Scarlett, but I'm glad she left already" Florence mumbles when she returns to the living room after escorting my mom to the door.

Mom's staying at the hotel and I'm staying with my girlfriend. I had a long conversation/argument about it, but I win finally. After all, I'm over eighteen, she knows that I had sex already because I told her about it and Florence can't get me pregnant even if she tries, so she's agreed.

"Me too" I breathe out and watch as Flo sits next to me on the couch before she pulls me onto her lap quickly, making me shriek at the sudden move. "Flo!" I giggle out loudly as I wrap my arms around her neck.

"What? I missed my pretty girl" She whispers and presses her lips against mine is passionate kiss.

I let a sigh at the contact, but sink into it fully in a second later, kissing back instantly. Her hands rest just above my ass, fingers digging into my back. I cup her face, thumbs caressing her jaw as we kiss each other deeply. I pull away from the kiss, but stay close enough for our lips to brush slightly.

"I missed you too, baby" I murmur back, still caressing the side of her face.

"Good" She admits as she smirks and trials her lips down to my neck, kissing my skin and nipping it lightly.

I move my hands to her shoulders and starts to playing with strands of her hair. I moan quietly when she bites my neck and smooth it with her tongue and I can feel the smirk against my skin. Not cool. I tug her hair, making her break the kiss and tilt her head backwards, breathing hard as she looks at me with blown pupils.

"Everything is alright, darling?" She asks sarcastically and I stop myself from rolling my eyes at her cheeky smile.

"Stop marking me" I warn her playfully and she chuckles as I kiss her nose before I shift from her lap and sit next to her, facing her. "I'm hungry, can eat something?" I question as I cross my legs and tilt my head, looking at her expectantly. She turns to my side and looks at me with a smile, putting her arm on the seat back. I smile back to her and intertwine our fingers together on my lap.

"I was thinking that we can order some food and have a movie night before tomorrow" She tells me, caressing my hand with her thumb.

"Can we order burgers? I'm craving some good burgers right now"

"Sure thing, love" She chuckles at my excited tone and I blush a bit under her gaze.

The food comes soon after that and later, we fall asleep watching our third movie. The next morning, we both wake up with smiles on our faces, tightly holding each other's under the soft duvet. Oh, how I missed this.

"Morning, darling" Flo rasps out and I feel butterflies in my stomach. Did I ever mention how hot her morning voice is? Automatically, I smile wider and snuggle into her warm chest.

"Mhm, morning" I reply, letting out a content sigh when she hugs me tightly. "Your bed is very comfy"

"My bed or me? Because I'm pretty sure you slept on top of me the whole night" She teases and I chuckle embarrassed, but don't try to deny it. I know I did, I missed her too much to sleep normally.

"Honestly, can you blame me? You're so comfortable" I emphasize the word 'so' in my sentence for dramatic and she laughs quietly. "You're also warm and soft, the best pillow I could ever imagine" I add with a grin as I look up at her.

"The nicest words I heard about myself, thank you, love" Flo declares, making me scrunch my nose and giggle.

"I bet" I husk out and she chuckles at my teasing smirk. "I know it's supposed to be your day, but can you make breakfast? You're making better food and you don't need stomach pain later because of my cooking"