twelve

I leave Mia for a moment with my mom, Lizzie, Sebastian and Mackie and go in search of the blonde. I'm very adamant to talk with her because I'm done with her attitude. I was feeling bad because of her behavior, Mia was feeling bad too and I don't let her ruin the first time I have with my best friend after over a month.

After a minute, I notice Florence and I immediately walk over to her and clear my throat for the attention when I check that she doesn't do anything important. She turns around with anxious expression and it turns into surprised one when she sees me again.

"Can we talk for a second, please?" I plead quietly, looking directly into her eyes.

"Em, sure. What's up?" She asks after she makes sure that we're alone.

"What is your problem?" I blurt out without beating about the bush and Flo widen her eyes in the surprise at my bluntness.

"I don't understand...? I don't have one?" She trails off hesitantly and I huff out annoyed.

"You were rude to me and Mia. I don't know what you have against her, but I don't like how you treat me or her. So, if you don't want to tell me your reasons, it's fine by me, I won't force you, but I won't tolerate how you speak to us, okay?" I tell her sternly and she gulps visibly.

"I-I... I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean to..." She mumbles, her face shows the real remorse. I think she just understood of the seriousness of this situation because she looks down in shame. "I'm sorry, Issie. Truly" She adds as she looks at me with purse sadness and guilt.

"You know I can't be mad at you, but please, try for me? Mia is my best friend and I want you to get along with her" I say, stepping closer to the blond and grabbing her hand gently.

"Okay. You're right, I should be nicer" She replies in agreement and I smile finally. "How about we'll go for the ice creams later?" She proposes shyly and I quirk my eyebrow.

"You don't have some important things?"

"They're not so important, I can reschedule them for tomorrow morning" She explains and I nod in understanding. "I have only a couple of the interviews after the panel ends, so I'll text you?"

"Sounds great, Flo. Thank you for trying" I murmur gratefully and she nods with a happy, real smile.

We talk for a moment longer before Flo needs to go to prepare herself for the panel, so I return to Mia and we go to take our seats.

Panel starts a few minutes later and for the beginning is quite boring. I may like Marvel movies and stuff related to them, but I'm not sure if I like some new ideas for movies. Kevin shows up and starts talking about phase four and Eternals. Maybe the whole movie is not interesting for me, but watching Angelina Jolie on screen is definitely interesting.

The second project that Kevin introduces is The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. And now, it's finally the fun part. I start applauding when I see Sebastian and Mackie coming on scene. Mackie has Captain America's shield with him and after saying hellos to the fans, he gives the shield to Sebby. I smile widely, seeing him the shield and then he looks in my direction, winking at me. I laugh when Mackie wants to take back the shield, but some lady comes in and takes it away from them both.

"I love them so much" Mia whispers and I nod in agreement. They're hilarious.

The moment for Shang-Chi passes quickly and almost the best part of this panel comes. WandaVision. I applaud loudly, at the sight of Lizzie and Paul, but mostly Lizzie. I feel so happy that I can call her my family.

She waves awkwardly to the crowd and I shake my head amusedly, she's such a dork. I listen carefully as she talks, I just love seeing her so engage in her own work. I personally think that she's one of the best actress ever, but I can be a little biased.