thirty six

December 6, 2019 New York

After the accident, I spent a few next days with Florence, who were taking care of me the whole time. It melted my heart when she was doing every meal for me or help me with showers every day. She was the best girlfriend in the whole world.

On November 4th, we had a small dinner for our 2 months anniversary, which ended in bed. In one word, it was funny with only one healthy hand, but Flo didn't complain too much.

We also had lunch with Lizzie because she had a free day from shooting her show. She already met Flo at Comic Con, but now she met her as my girlfriend, so it was a little different. At least in my eyes.

Lizzie is my family, so it was important for me to them to get along. Fortunately, they did, very much so. They talked about gardening and cooking, it was lovely to watch. That evening, on was super nice too.

And the day after the premiere for Marriage Story, me and mom left back to New York. Flo also left Los Angeles two days later to come home to Oxford.

The rest of November, I spent mostly in home or with Mia, helping her study because college is hard. With only one hand, it was difficult to function normally, so I was taking it easy. Mom helped a lot too.

The distance thing with Florence was hard on me too, but luckily, Flo had a pretty easy month, so we could talk often.

And today, after a month, I'm seeing Florence again because she has the premiere of her new movie tomorrow night in New York. So, she's staying with me during this time after a whole day of begging my mom to allow it.

She was supposed to come to my home alone, but I decided that I want to be with her, that's why I'm waiting outside the airport for the blonde. She leaves the building and widens her eyes when she notices me. I wave to her with a small smirk and open my arms for her.

"I can't believe you came for me" Florence mumbles when she steps in my arms, hugging me.

"Of course I did. C'mon, I wouldn't let you come to my house alone" I laugh into her hair, placing a kiss on top of it. "We should leave, though, before someone sees you, honey" I whisper in reminder. That do the trick and Flo finally steps back from me.

"Right" She nods in agreement, looking around briefly.

I look at my mom's driver, Mark, he nods and takes Flo's suitcase. In the meanwhile, I open the door to the back seat and let Flo gets in first. She smiles at me in gratitude and moves when she enters, so I can sit next to her. Mark packs the suitcase in the trunk and closes the door after me. Then, he gets into the driver seat and look at me.

"Home, Miss Johansson?" He asks politely.

"Yes, thank you, Mark" I reply and when he starts the car, I close the tinted window between seats to give us a little privacy. I look at Flo with a big grin, turning my body to her.

"Hi, baby" I greet her as I cup her cheeks and bring our faces closer.

"Hello, my love. I missed you" She mutters and pecks my lips softly. One peck quickly changes into more and a minute later, we're in full make out session. But we break our kiss when we remind ourselves where we are.

"I missed you too, Flossie" I chuckle with a soft blush. "Are you nervous?" I inquire the blonde, playing with her hair.

"Just about Rose, I guess. But it can't be hard to make a five years old kid to like you, right?" She says questionably with a slight scared expression. I'd maybe laugh if not her cute pout, meaning that she really cares about it.

"She'll love you, I promise" I assure her then I peck her lips again and rest my head on her shoulder. I lace our fingers on her lap and take a deep breath, inhaling her perfect scent.