t w o : [ dubai ]

"Forget everything you know about Carina Valentino and Andrés De Fonollosa

"Forget everything you know about Carina Valentino and Andrés De Fonollosa. You're now here to start over as Dubai and Berlin."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Throughout Carina's long course of being known as one of Europe's most well-known criminals, she always had professional and skillful recruits. The best of the best, to make sure that all her heists and missions are successful and for her face to stay hidden from the public. As she glanced around the gloomy classroom she was in, she couldn't help but feel concerned with Sergio's personal choice of team.

She mentally cursed as she was forced to sit at the first row of the classroom in front of the one person she's been and planning to continue to ignore. Carina focused her attention to the front, ignoring Andrés' lingering gaze. She watched as Sergio wrote the word 'Welcome' on the green board.

"Welcome everyone," said Sergio, facing his team.

"I thank you for having accepted this job offer," he started.

Out of nowhere, the weirdest laugh that Carina has ever heard came from the back of the classroom. Carina bit on her lip, trying to prevent herself from laughing.

"We'll live here, away from the world and it's distractions for five months. Five months, we'll spend studying how to pull of this heist," explained Sergio.

"What do you mean five months? Are you crazy?" questioned the oldest man in the room who sat on Carina's left.

"Look, people spend years studying to earn a salary. Which even in a best case scenario is still just a salary, a shitty salary. What's five months. I've been thinking about this for much longer."

Carina knew how important this heist was for Sergio. This was his father's dreams and for as long as she has known Sergio, this was something he's valued above anything. This was going to be his way of honoring his father and Carina admired that.

"So I'll never have to work again. And neither will you. And neither will your children," added Sergio.

Sergio stood up from his seat and went back to his black board.

"You don't know each other yet, and I want it to stay that way. I don't want you to use your names or to ask personal questions. And of course, no personal relationships."

Carina smirked as she found it hypocritical of Sergio to be implementing these rules considering as he has already broken them. He has his own brother and best friend leading the heist with him.