s e v e n t e e n : [ heartbreaks ]

"Are you going to hit me? Like how you used to hit her? I fucking dare you

"Are you going to hit me? Like how you used to hit her? I fucking dare you. Find out how hard I hit back."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"205 million Euros in 25 hours. You are a fucking legend, Dubai," praised Nairobi.

Finally after working nonstop, Dubai decided to pull the brakes and pass the baton back to Nairobi.

"Fucking painful, but worth it," Dubai chuckled weakly.

"Are you feeling better?" asked Nairobi.

Dubai simply shook her head, admitting, "No, but I'll get there."

"Well, if you need anybody to talk to, you know I'm always here," assured Nairobi.

Dubai shot her a small smile as she nodded her head.

"Do you know where Kingston is?" asked Dubai.

"Basement, the last time I saw him. Are you going to talk to him?"

"I'm actually doing the opposite. I'm avoiding him. Because I know what he's going to say. And I don't want to deal with his way of comforting me which is not leaving me alone and smothering me," admitted Dubai.

It was the last thing she want and needed.

Dubai excused herself before she started looking for Berlin. Eventually she found him in her office, sitting on the couch.

"Like you haven't claimed enough offices already?"

Berlin's eyes fell onto her as she closed the door behind her. He was relieved to see her for the first time in over 24 hours. Despite the obvious exhaustion in her face with the evident dark bags under her eyes, Dubai is still the most beautiful woman Berlin has ever set his eyes on. He stood up and faced her.

He still didn't know whether Dubai was still angry with him. Dubai's eyes fell onto Berlin's, who looked at her softly. Immediately all the emotions rushed back to her.

Dubai simply fell into Berlin's arms, burying her face into his chest. Berlin immediately wrapped his arms around Dubai. Dubai cried silently as Berlin softly stroked her hair, holding her tight.

"I got you, mi amor," Berlin whispered.

The two of them stayed like this for a few minutes. Both felt a sense of comfort and a sense of home just being in each other's arms. Neither wanted to let go, but Dubai knew the longer she stayed, the harder it'll be for her to let him go.