f i f t e e n : [ proof of life ]

"People that you love are dead because of you

"People that you love are dead because of you. Keep this up, and your crew will have the same fate. If only you were good enough, your loved ones would still be alive."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dubai fiddled with the butterfly knife in her hand as they awaited for Inspector Raquel Murillo to pay them a little visit for the purpose of providing proof of life.

Dubai waited at the museum where she and Berlin will be accompanying the Inspector and drag as much time as they can from her. Unlike Berlin, Tokyo, and Rio, Dubai was wearing her mask seeing as her face wasn't all over the news yet. She was only there since it was a special request of the Inspector that they meet. Dubai figured she'll take any opportunity for them to stall as much time as they can.

Dubai's attention landed on Berlin walking in the room with the Inspector by his side.

"Welcome Inspector, I heard that you wanted a word with me," greeted Dubai as they reached her.

"I do but I'm afraid that our little girl chat is going to have to wait until the end of this," said Raquel keeping a straight face.

Dubai was curious as to what the Inspector wanted to talk to her about. She shook those thoughts away as the three of them took a seat on the chairs set up in front of the staircase.

Dubai and Berlin then started letting hostages down one by one. Dubai smirk in amusement as she can tell how the Inspector was growing impatient from not seeing Alison. Not to mention, Dubai and Berlin had been throwing every comment to irritate the Inspector. Berlin excused himself as he left to grab a cup of coffee.

"Very well, I've seen all the hostages, except Alison Parker. I believe it's her turn now," said Raquel as she stood up from her seat.

"Patience Inspector, what're you in such a hurry for? Got a hot date?" teased Dubai, causing Rio and Tokyo to chuckle in amusement.

Racquel's glare landed on Dubai who stood up from her seat to face her. Dubai simply smirked under her mask.

"You're still a coward hiding behind a mask? How long do you think it'll take until all of this fails and your own teammates betray you and identify the face that matches with Fantasma Rossa?"

Tokyo and Rio looked at each other both in surprise and confusion. OF course they were familiar with the name, but they were oblivious to how they have been working with Europe's most wanted woman for the past 5 months.