f o u r t e e n : [ resurrection sunday ]

"I know why you wanted to punish Andrés and I

"I know why you wanted to punish Andrés and I. You were jealous."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Known for perpetrating numerous robberies at jewelry and luxury stores, along with his decade worth of working with Fantasma Rossa. Andrés de Fonollosa is also responsible for multiple sexual offence,"

Dubai stood still at the back of the room as she listened to the news about Berlin's identity getting exposed. Dubai listened to Nairobi continuously taunt Berlin about the false accusation being made against him. At the same time, the false accusations only kept adding up. From trafficking women all over Europe and extortions of minors.

Dubai furrowed her brows as her mind wondered back to Silvia being tied up earlier. Dubai shoved Berlin causing him to snap out of his trance.

"I swear to God, Berlin. This shit better not be true," Dubai said through gritted teeth.

As if he wasn't already feeling like crap hearing all those false accusations about him, just hearing Dubai doubt him about it made it hurt 10 times more.

"You actually believe the shit they're saying?" Berlin asked in disbelief.

"If you asked me 2 days ago, I would've said no in a heart beat. But now after all the shit you've done and how you've been acting. Can you blame me for not being able to put it pass you?" asked Dubai.

As much as she didn't believe the accusations being thrown at Berlin in public, she couldn't help but want to doubt him. For once since they met, she actually doubted who he was and what he was capable of.

Before Berlin can object, another accusation caught their attention.

"According to the latest news, de Fonollosa has eluded his last charge thanks to his cooperation as an informant."

Dubai frowned as she knew that could never be true. That was the one thing that Dubai was certain will never change about Berlin. His loyalty.

That's when Dubai knew for a fact that the authorities were 100% lying about these accusations.

"And you're a snitch too. Honestly Dubai, how can someone like you ever be with a piece of shit like him."

With that, Berlin grabbed Nairobi by that throat and slammed her roughly on the table. Nairobi repeatedly hit Berlin on the face, causing his nose to bleed. Berlin kept his tight grasp on her neck.