t w e n t y - s e v e n : [ tokyo's back ]

"Whatever you want and whatever you need, I'm going to give it to you until your last breath

"Whatever you want and whatever you need, I'm going to give it to you until your last breath."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As Dubai was busy puking for the second time of the day, she didn't noticed how Monica had entered the bathroom. Monica spotted Dubai at one of the stall. Just like what Dubai had done for Monica before, Monica held Dubai's hair back.

Dubai mumbled a small thanks to Monica once she finished and flushed the toilet. Monica chewed on her lips as she watched Dubai wash her mouth and face. Dubai noticed and raised a brow.

"You can say whatever is on your mind, Monica. I'm not going to bite," chuckled Dubai.

"You're pregnant?" asked Monica.

Dubai frowned as she turned off the faucet and turned to look at Monica.

"I'm not sure. But last time I've felt like this was-" Dubai trailed off as she realized that Monica didn't know about Elena.

Monica raised a brow as she realized why Dubai knew so much about morning sickness when they first met.

"How old is she or he?" Monica asked with a small smile.

"She's 3," an automatic smile appeared on Dubai's face.

"Is it Berlin's?" Monica asked curiously.

"How did you know? Did Denver tell you?" Dubai asked in disbelief.

"He didn't have to because it's obvious. Everyone can see the clear chemistry between the two of you, it's undeniable and hard to miss. Plus, I used to watch you guys on the news for years when you worked together," chuckled Monica.

Dubai chuckled lightly as she nodded her head. "As complicated as it sounds but I haven't loved anybody as much as I love him. It's like one of those things where you just can't explain but it's all you feel."

"I know the feeling," said Monica.

"With Denver?" Dubai asked with a raised brow.

Monica nodded her head causing a grin to appear on Dubai's face. Dubai was happy for Denver. In many ways, he reminded her a lot of her late brother. So it was a natural instinct for her to be both protective and supportive towards Denver.

"Real question is are you ready to give your old life up to be with Denver? Everything including your job, your friends, and most of all your freedom? All of that just to become one of us, a criminal?" Dubai asked in all seriousness.