t h r e e : [ old habits ]

"If you touch her again or even so much as to think about it, I will end your miserable pathetic life

"If you touch her again or even so much as to think about it, I will end your miserable pathetic life."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Why the hell do we have to do all the work, while princess over there does nothing but sit on her ass," snapped Tokyo as she wiped the sweat dripping down her forehead.

Dubai smirked as she heard Tokyo's nagging. She got up from her seat, not too far from where she was watching the team train using firearms. It's been over a week since the gang arrived in Toledo and to say the least Dubai missed this type of environment.

"Personally, I don't mind the view," said Denver as he eyed Dubai.

Dubai ignored Denver's daily routine of flirting with her as she approached Tokyo.

"Dubai is here to-"

Dubai cut the Professor off as she stood over Tokyo. She was a couple of inches taller than her, making this even more amusing for her.

"Wanna know what I've been doing, Tokyo? I observe so I can fix the mistakes everybody's been making. So I know who I need to babysit to save their ass when shit gets real. And honey, by the looks of it, you are on top of my list," Dubai bluntly told her.

Tokyo clenched her jaw as she hardened her glare on Dubai. "Can you even shoot a gun, princess?"

Dubai let out a dry laugh. If only Tokyo knew who Dubai really was, she wouldn't even dare to question her. But nevertheless, Dubai figured this is going to be fun. Plus she can't ignore the fact that Tokyo's called her 'princess' twice, the one thing she hated being called the most.

The Professor tried to step in between them but Berlin stopped him. He shook his head at his brother, wanting to see the show Dubai was about to put on.

Dubai took an empty glass bottle along with a stool and placed it behind the flat steel dummy practice target which was roughly 50 yards away. She drew two X's on the dummy using a chalk, representing the dummy's eyes. By now everybody has stopped what they were doing to watch what Dubai was about to do.

She walked back to where everybody was. She simply took the rifle from Tokyo's hands and reloaded it with a full magazine. She couldn't help but chuckle as she was ready to put Tokyo in her place.

"Watch and learn, princess," Dubai mocked Tokyo.

She took a deep breath before positioning the rifle in her hands, pointing it steadily to her target. Dubai started shooting at her target which is in between the two X's she drew on the dummy. She kept pulling the trigger, like it was muscle memory, every bullet she sent had hit nothing but her target. Eventually, just as her clip emptied, the bullets broke through the steel dummy's forehead.