t w e n t y - f o u r : [ snitches get stitches ]

"I'm going to murder Kingston

"I'm going to murder Kingston."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Tokyo lost her mind. She couldn't take it. It's not easy. But I had no choice but to hand her over."

The team were now gathered around the table in their main meeting room. It had only been a few minutes since he gave up Tokyo to the outside world as a consequence from her actions earlier. Dubai knew it wasn't the ideal move but it was necessary for the sake of the heist.

"Let's hold hands," requested Berlin.

Everybody hesitated, not really wanting to do this. But eventually they ended up following him but Rio. Dubai held onto Berlin and Denver's hand. Rio glared intently at both Berlin and Dubai who was sitting across from him.

"When you have a wound, the platelets come together to close it. If they don't, the body will die. We are wounded and we must unite," said Berlin.

"What the hell are you talking about? Who do you think you are? A preacher? The leader of a cult?" Rio asked in disbelief.

"Will you fly to space holding his hand?" Rio asked sarcastically to Dubai.

"You really need to calm down, Rio," frowned Dubai.

"No. I won't calm down," snapped Rio.

"The two of you sent Tokyo to prison. And you have the balls to ask me to calm down? She's my girlfriend, she's mine. And you both fucked up her life," said Rio.

Dubai slammed her hand against the table causing everybody to flinch.

"Your fucking girlfriend almost murdered me. Tokyo was a second away from making my child lose a mother because she couldn't accept that she lost a stupid vote. And you knew how batshit crazy your girlfriend was being and you didn't stop her. So don't you fucking dare talk to me with that fucking attitude ," snapped Dubai.

"I get it Rio. It's your first love. It's the end of summer and you say goodbye to Susan. You think it's the end of the world, but it's not," Berlin said calmly.

"Shut your fucking mouth, you sick psychopath. You have no idea what you're saying, okay? Has everyone gone crazy with those two?" Rio asked gesturing to Dubai and Berlin as he looked around the team.

Dubai simply rolled her eyes, not wanting to deal with Rio's bullshit.

"Son, she lost it. We all saw it," said Moscow.