t h i r t y - s e v e n : [ ghosts of the past ]

(Dylan O'Brien as Alejandro Valentino)

"Carina, I don't want to spend the rest of our lives competing against a ghost."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We did it, Dubai. We're getting Rio back," Tokyo said, grinning from ear to ear.

Dubai simply returned the smile and nodded. Despite her joy at the idea of reuniting with Rio, Dubai recognised that the road ahead would only get harder from then on. But she didn't want to spoil Tokyo's rare moment of happiness.

Eventually they watched as a black car parked infront on the Bank. Alicia Sierra climbed out of the car before letting Rio out from the backseat. The crowd was loudly chanting his name in triumph and support.

Rio looked around and he then realized where he was. He turned to the crowd. He raised a his fist in the air as he yelled happily.

"How do I look?" Tokyo questioned Dubai, as she tried fixing her short hair.

"You look great, Tokyo. Now, go get your lover boy," chuckled Dubai.

With that, Tokyo practically ran her way down to the main hall. Dubai followed behind her.

As Rio entered the Bank, the entire gang beamed the biggest smiles they've worn in months. Tokyo sprinted up to Rio and jumped into his arms. Tokyo wrapped her legs around Rio's waist, the couple embraced one another tightly.

Dubai couldn't help but miss Berlin even more as she watched their beautiful reunion. She craved nothing more than to be back in his arms.

Just as the front doors were starting to shut, a man dove inside. Dubai, Helsinki, and Denver took their weapons and without hesitation pointed it at the man on the ground.

"Don't shoot, don't shoot! I'm unarmed!" The man pleaded.

Dubai furrowed her brows as she recognized the voice.

"I'm Arturo Roman."

Of course, only Arturo would be idiotic enough to enter a place where the same criminals who tormented him a few years earlier are robbing it.

"Arturito?" Denver said confusedly.

"Fucking dumbass," Dubai mumbled before walking away, not wanting to waste her time with Arturo.

Everybody had gathered in front of Rio, the gang members and the hostages.

"Come on everyone! Round of applause!" Nairobi urged to the crowd.