f o r t y : [ daddy issues ]

(Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Harvey Dean Richards)

"You will never see Andrés. You and your team will never get that gold. Remember Carina, I am not the only person in your past that has been waiting to see your downfall. And sooner or later, we'll get what we want."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck do you mean someone stole her?!" Berlin yelled frustratedly at Vincenzo.

"Some other assholes got to the tent before we did. I'm guessing that Tamayo and Sierra doesn't know about this little misinterpretation and still believe that we have her. We're going to keep it that way," explained Vincenzo calmly.

Berlin clenched his jaw. "This was not the plan. How can you be calm when you just got fucked over? Not unless this was part of your plan all along. Cause I swear I will-"

Vincenzo cut Berlin off.

"Be careful who you're trying to threaten, Andrés," warned Vincenzo.

Berlin took a step closer to Vincenzo, glaring at him intently.

"No, Vincenzo. You be careful who you're trying to cross. You mess with me, my family, my friends, and the love of my life, I'll make sure you won't die and I will make the rest of your life a living hell," Berlin threatened earnestly, not breaking his hard eye-contact with Vincenzo.

Vincenzo, a man who is not easy to scare off, genuinely felt intimidated. Before Vincenzo could say anything, his men walked in the room and interrupted.

"Sir, the trace went through and we found her location. We also found out who took her. A man named Harvey Dean Richards," informed the man.

Vincenzo and Berlin shared a mutual look of irritation as they both knew exactly who that was.

"Son of a bitch, I'm going to kill him," grumbled Berlin.

"No, I'll take care of that asshole. I need you to take your new ghost friend and start with the next part of the plan," instructed Vincenzo.

Berlin glanced over to the man sitting at the corner by himself, the ghost that he had been looking for the past 2 weeks.

"Just bring her back," sighed Berlin as he turned his attention back to Vincenzo.

"You'll be with her in no time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~