t w e n t y - t h r e e : [ russian roulette ]

"If you ever talk any type of shit about my family ever again, I will break your jaw, knock all your teeth out, and let you choke on your own teeth

"If you ever talk any type of shit about my family ever again, I will break your jaw, knock all your teeth out, and let you choke on your own teeth."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The team stood in front of the television in their main meeting room. Dubai stared at the television as the news played about the authorities finding their Toledo home. Her heart raced as she spotted the Professor who is surrounded by the police at the scene of the crime. Out of nowhere, the television blanked out. Rio tried fixing it but declared that the outside has cut off their signal.

"They don't want us to know, and that means they're coming in. We can sit here waiting for five hours, or we can start Plan Chernobyl which keeps sounding better and better," Tokyo said as she looked at both Berlin and Dubai.

"Plan Chernobyl is for desperate situations and I don't think this is the most desperate we can take, is it? It's a plan in which you'd lose all the money. I have no desire to give it up. DO you? Will you give up everything you fought for, Tokyo?" Berlin shot back.

"Guys, they have the Professor. There won't be a tunnel in the hangar because the fucking GEO will be waiting. We're fucking trapped!" exclaimed Tokyo, trying to convince everybody else.

"Look, the Professor wasn't restrained in the news. IF they have him or suspects of him, he would be in handcuffs getting interrogated the fuck out of him. I can guarantee you that he is merely there to control the situation and we have to do the same here. So let's not act irrational because that's the shit that will get us fucked over," Dubai spoke up sternly as she looked at Tokyo at the last part.

"Of course, the two of you are going to play dictatorship," Kingston scoffed bitterly.

Dubai frowned as she hadn't even noticed that he was in the room.

"You know what, I'm not big on democracy but suddenly I feel like voting. Who still believes in the Professor?" questioned Berlin.

"Dubai?"

"I trust the Professor with my life. We've gotten too far to let it all go to waste. We will get the money that we came here for and get out alive and free, as long as we stick to the plan," Dubai answered confidently.

"Helsinki?"

"I believe in the Professor."

"Rio?"

"I believe what I see and what I see is that we can't rely on him. I'm with Tokyo."