e l e v e n : [ punishment ]

"Newsflash Andrés, marrying gold diggers and two-faced bitches doesn't prove you've been in love

"Newsflash Andrés, marrying gold diggers and two-faced bitches doesn't prove you've been in love. It only proves how shallow your life is."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Just as Dubai was ready to sleep, something she's only had for a couple of hours since they started the heist, she was interrupted by Berlin barging into the room.

"Dubai, we have a problem," he said urgently.

Dubai groaned as her golden brown eyes opened to look at him.

"I swear, if it's a Tokyo and Rio situation again, I will bash their heads in together," grumbled Dubai.

"No, but I'm sure they won't fail to surprise us with another problem of theirs sooner than later."

"Berlin, you better get to the point," Dubai said impatiently.

Berlin chuckled lightly as he almost forgot how cranky Dubai can be when shes sleep deprived and haven't gotten her coffee.

"Your petty boy toy is a pathetic jealous little rat. He told the Professor about our secret affair in Toledo. Now, the Professor is under the impression that we're letting it affect our leadership and the heist. He's punishing both of us," said Berlin sternly.

Just from hearing this, Dubai had left her grogginess state and had awaken from the anger she's feeling towards both Kingston and The Professor.

"Punishing us?"

"Well, punishing me the most. Since Tokyo made me confess to him about killing a hostage and I insisted on my punishment," explained Berlin calmly.

"Well I didn't," hissed Dubai.

She knew the punishment that the Professor can do that would hurt her the most. Dubai reached for the red phone on the table and dialled for the Professor.

"Listen Dubai, I don't have time to chat. I just find out Helsinki didn't thrash the Ibiza car and I have to take care of it," the Professor said hurriedly.

"No, you are going to make fucking time for this, Sergio. I get why Berlin is getting punished but what the fuck did I do?" Dubai asked angrily.

"You keep getting distracted, Carina. Whether it's because of Berlin, Kingston, or Elena. All of that needs to stop. So as your punishment, no more catch-up calls with Elena until after the heist."