s e v e n : [ baby talk ]

"I'm a decent human being, Monica

"I'm a decent human being, Monica. I may be robbing and threatening everybody here but I still have my moral obligation to try and help you with the fetus growing inside you."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Does anyone else need medication?" asked Berlin,

Soon enough, everybody who needed medications started stating their demands. Dubai helped Rio start listing them out. Out of nowhere, Monica stepped forward just as Dubai walked past her.

"I would like to have an abortion pill," Monica said aloud.

Dubai frowned as she walked back to her. Her eyes softened as she couldn't help but feel bad for Monica. She knew what it was like to be pregnant with the father that doesn't want anything to do with the baby, while at the same time dealing with her world falling apart.

"You said that you don't know when we're going to get out of here. So I want to put an end to this," Monica explained to Dubai.

She simply nodded her head. "We can get you that today."

A part of Dubai wanted to talk to her about her decisions. She wanted to convince her not to go through with what she was about to do. But at the end of the day, she can't show weakness to the hostages nor was it her business to even care.

"I also have a request."

All their heads turned towards Alison who had stepped forward. Berlin approached her.

"I'd like to delete a photo on the internet," she said.

"I'm sorry that's out of my hands," Berlin said abruptly.

"I was tricked. He took a nude photo of me in the bathroom. And now my parents, teachers, and the press are seeing it," explained Alison.

Dubai glared at Pablo who now had a look of shame on his face. At this point, she was really tempted to punish this kid.

"You record a message, a video. So they don't worry and we'll send it," said Berlin.

"All of you will be allowed to record messages for your families," added Berlin.

"Nairobi," Dubai called out.

Nairobi appeared beside her.

"Take them away," She winked at her.