f o r t y - f i v e : [ captured ]

"If you ever lay a finger on my wife again, I will beat you to death and make you choke in your blood

"If you ever lay a finger on my wife again, I will beat you to death and make you choke in your blood."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How's it going downstairs?" Lisbon questioned.

Dubai and Palermo walked along either side of Lisbon, while Tokyo followed behind them.

"59 tonnes are already melted," informed Palermo.

"Connect the pump, Palermo. Let's begin extraction," ordered Lisbon.

Dubai furrowed her brows as she was not the biggest fan of this.

"But there's 31 tonnes left-"

Dubai cut off Tokyo.

"We can't leave without melting all of the gold. That is the plan," Dubai reminded sternly.

Lisbon stopped in her tracks to look at the 3 of them. "I'm here, so the plan's changed. The priority now is to get it out."

Dubai frowned. This was what Dubai was worried about with Plan Paris. She knew it would jeopardize the whole heist because of one person. In a way, she almost wished that Lisbon would've stayed put and away from the Bank.

"And how long do we have?" questioned Palermo.

"3 or 4 hours. They're close to figuring out our plan. The helicopter's still in the air," explained Lisbon.

"I'll go tell Bogota," mumbled Palermo.

"No, I'll tell him. You go tell Berlin," interrupted Dubai.

Lisbon glanced at Dubai, perplexed upon why she wasn't telling Berlin herself. But Dubai was annoyed at Lisbon's presence so she didn't bother looking her way.

Instead, Dubai excused herself and made her way to the foundry.

"Attention, gentlemen! There's been a change of plans!" Dubai announced loudly as she arrived.

All attention snapped towards her.

"Get all the ingots that are left and plug in the extractor pump. Let's go!" ordered Dubai.

The workers were confused but they wouldn't dare try to find out what Dubai would do if they were to question her.

"Come on! You heard the lady! Move it! Quit sitting around!"