t w e n t y - e i g h t : [ apologies ]

"Don't let all the pain and sorrow hinder you from the true purpose of life which is to be happy with the people you love

"Don't let all the pain and sorrow hinder you from the true purpose of life which is to be happy with the people you love."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Moscow, they won't send in a surgical team nor equipments. But we have an ambulance out there to take you to the hospital." Berlin informed Moscow.

Dubai and Berlin had joined Denver, Helsinki, and Kingston who was watching over Moscow. His wound was stabilized as it was tightly wrapped around with thick gauze. Dubai fought back the tears that were threatening to fall from her eyes.

"You can tell them that they can go fuck themselves because I'm not going back to jail," said Moscow.

Dubai's gaze fell to the floor as she knew what this meant. She's seen all this before and it was always the same ending.

Moscow turned his gaze to his son. "That hole, it's almost finished. To get to the other side, that's ten hours of work. Get digging and I'll wait here."

"Hang in there papa. I'll open that tunnel even if I have to head but my way through," Denver said determinedly.

He then turned to everybody else. "People, we're getting out of here." He placed a kiss on his father's forehead before running his way to the tunnel.

Dubai followed after him, ignoring Berlin's calling for her name. By the time Dubai caught up to Denver, we was already digging with full force.

"Denver, stop for a second!" Dubai told him, placing a hand on his bare shoulder.

Denver did what he was told. "We can't waste time, Dubai."

"You have to convince your father to take the offer of leaving here and going to the hospital. I can break him out of jail when we get out of here," Dubai told him.

"You heard him. He doesn't want to go to jail. I don't want him to go to jail!" exclaimed Denver.

Right there and then, Denver broke down into tears. Dubai's felt her heart ache for him. Dubai pulled him into a hug. Denver cried into her shoulders as Dubai rubbed his back gently.

"It's going to be okay, Denver," Dubai tried to reassure him, her voice cracking a bit.

"We had an argument. He lied to me about my mother. She didn't leave us, he abandoned her because she was an addict. I got mad at him and I pretty much told him how I never wanted to talk or see him again after this heist. I didn't think this was going to happen," sobbed Denver.