t w e n t y - f i v e : [ plan cameroon ]

"Bonnie and Clyde, it is

"Bonnie and Clyde, it is. Let the show begin."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dubai joined the team in one of Berlin's office. She gently treated the wound on Berlin's head. Berlin couldn't help but notice how quiet Dubai was being and the distant look in her eyes. He recognized that look. He knew it had everything to do with how Nairobi told him what happened when Dubai found out what Kingston had done.

"I'm sorry to hear what happened, mi amore," Berlin said softly to Dubai.

"And I'm sorry about your head. It was a little payback for when you gave me a concussion the other day but I didn't mean to hit you that hard," Dubai apologized with a sheepish smile.

"Oh please, this wasn't the hardest you've hit me," chuckled Berlin.

Dubai finished treating Berlin's wound by wrapping gauze around Berlin's head. She planted a small kiss on the top of his head.

"I think you just healed my wound," smiled Berlin.

Dubai playfully shook her head at him. "Don't expect me to go easy on you now."

"Never," smirked Berlin.

Nairobi stood beside Dubai, in front of Berlin who was tied up on the chair.

"Berlin, we're crashing and burning. The most important thing is to get out of here alive and without making any more mistakes. Which is why Dubai and I are in charge and not you," started Nairobi.

"So question is, are you with us or against us?" asked Dubai.

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe."

"Catch a tiger by the toe," Dubai finished for him, resting her foot on top of his crotch.

"Well I'm always with you, Dubai. Till death do us part," said Berlin.

"Right answer. But since I've been so distracted due to different personal issues, I'm going to pass the baton fully to Nairobi. So I need you to assure her that you're with her too," said Dubai.

"If you trust her then so will I. I'm going to abide by Nairobi's coup d'état," assured Berlin.

"And I'll even confess that I'm a little turned on by this. I almost forgot how hot it is when you threaten me," Berlin smiled cheekily at Dubai.