59 - Displays.

The expensive noise of filtered chatter, beautifully cloudy but resonant against immaculate walls. In-motion thousand dollar loafers, cradling themselves to the elevators that reeked of Chanel and Hermēs-or to their respective marble caverns, where faux fur carpets would weep on blanched floors and glass would maim the sun. Then, flashes of white, capturing what would be printed into glossy paper that will sell like hotcakes.

The house of Vogue.

The magazine does not usually eye the CEOs. It would look too bland on the front covers, and the readers were looking for what the Condé Nast subsidiary was known for: what is aesthetically trending at the moment. Despite her disqualification from the Top Three Eligible Bachelorettes, the spotlight that hung around Elsa didn't waver, not even the slightest.

Elsa can still vividly remember the sudden mountainous rise of her fame in the media. She, along with Anna are one of the youngest business heirs to lead the multiple companies their parents left after their unfortunate death, so both siblings have faced frequent interviews and have publicly pledged their efforts to preserve what the Arendelle bloodline started.

A couple of weeks was all it took before Elisabeth 'Elsa' Georgia Arendelle was dubbed as the "Model CEO" of the century.

Her beauty only enhanced the amount of attention, however. Add her exposed love life to the mix, then why else would she be part of any booming headline out there?

"Gosh, we are already in for a photo shoot," A particular redhead complained, sending an annoyed glare towards the swarm of men and cameras outside the entrance. Elsa frowned and nodded her head in agreement, whilst she sprayed on her daily fragrance on her wrists and collar. "I can't even walk from the headquarters to fetch my expresso without them on my tail."

"Where are we goin' mama?" Asked Claire curiously, her small backpack wagging on her spine as she parted from Kristoff to catch up with her mother, "And why are you wearing a super fluffy coat?"

"Mama and Papa are going to have a photo shoot, my love," Elsa took the younger blonde's hand in hers, "Now, Claire-bear, what did mama tell you to do later?"

"To sit with Auntie Anna and Uncle Kristoff later and not run around," The four-year-old recited obediently, "And to behave and stay behind the nice people at the big room."

"Yes, there we go. Good job baby," Elsa praised. She bent down to affectionately peck the child's cheek, her arm sliding away from Aiden's for a moment, "I know you'll always behave, but there are a lot of wires on the floor that can harm you."

"But I'm a big girl now, Mama. I'll be careful."

He knew every tiny detail about her-all the way to the things she didn't like hearing but she has to-so Aiden squeezed his fiancée's hand, the feel of comfort immediately surging from his palm to her veins. Elsa shot him a small smile in return, her wistful sigh after only signifying her low interest in reciprocating further.

The Creative Director turned to Claire gently, humming, "Well, do you think four is quite a big number, little darl?"

Claire paused, contemplating on the question. She cutely frowned once she found her conclusion, "It's small."

"Then I believe that leads us to some where," Aiden patted the preschooler's head. He broke into a mischievous salute, turning his voice raspy on purpose, "You'll be five in a few months, aye, young pirate?"

"Aye-aye, Papa!" Claire cheered. Falling behind to take a good look at the duo, Elsa laughed at how her fiancé quickly got her daughter's attention.

"Sorry pretty lassie. That's still a very tiny number," Aiden stuck out his tongue playfully at the child, scooping her up into his arms before tapping her nose as she bursted into a fit of giggles. He looked over at his fiancée, grinning in victory, "See, elskede? She still concedes."