32 - Tours.

“There’s really nothing money can’t do. The audacity of those traitors.”

Sweat trickled, burned, and slid down the moist slope of the auburn haired man’s face. The scent of ambition, or the fire racking his veins. Hans only had one lone wish, and that certain wish was the only thing left to symbolize what was left of his vulnerability.

In the eyes of his father, or the twelve older brothers he had, he was just the underdog sitting around with false hopes to obtain even some of their pride, or recognition.

Hans wished, Hans begged, Hans tried and Hans failed.

Or will he? Or at least, can he allow himself to?

•••

This time, it was her face the sunlight kissed; and it revealed every little dot he connected with a lazy fingertip.

Every thread of her light hair almost looked golden as the heavy rays of the sun passed by every messy strand and her mumbling pink lips—her exact words couldn’t be identified, definitely an incoherent sweet nothing—but Aiden was at loss for his words as well. She was indescribably; was beautiful.

“Good morning there, pretty eyes,” a voice huskily greeted.

He averted his eyes as quickly as he could, pink painting his cheeks, though there was a noticeable command in those bleary blue orbs that his gaze shouldn’t stay far away and he was welcome to stare as much as he liked, at least her face. He smiled.

The first thing she noticed with his morning appearance was his dark locks of his own hair which were seemingly hanging like soft fringes, and one almost reached an emerald eye.

Elsa could trace her finger over his finely chiseled jaw, yet she resisted, since the burning tint in the apples of her cheeks were already proving her anticipation.

They have grown more affectionate and... Closer, with each other. Though intermittently they could still be very flustered.

But right now, the message was clear to both of them that they have to get rid of the irrelevant awkwardness. There were more mysteries to trace in each other, but they were both happy to take part in each curious question.

His smile was gentle, pressed against her skin, and she could feel it. “Do you want to get up?”

Her reply was a low hum of approval, her head tilting the slightest bit of a weak nod. A grin broke into her face. “Pull me up,” she invited, not actually too sluggish, she was just dying to feel his arms rising her to a nice angle to his chest.

And so he did, his other hand wrapping around hers and his other arm lifting her back, and way past the cotton of the thin shirt she wore she could feel his muscles teasing her spine.

She crashed sluggishly down on his body, black engulfing her vision in dizzy blinks. Warmth met her forehead, his kiss, and everything felt really nice now...

Buzz—Aiden sighed and picked his phone up from the nightstand, yet Elsa remained in his arms, very much contented staying there to her satisfaction.

She felt too guilty to look up to the screen Aiden typed on, whilst still holding her body in place on his, yet she trusted him more than enough so she curiously looked at the contact indicated above. Goodness, it was just his mother... What was the matter with her... She shook her head, and closed her eyes once more and curled up.