36 - Runways (EP. 01)

Elsa woke up first today, blue eyes trudging to completely open in faltering glimpses. Her vision eventually stabilized, and only then her senses also came around. Casting her platinum blonde tresses aside, she droned an incoherent curse against the sunlight crawling its way more happily than obliged to heighten her consciousness. She slightly moved, and the blankets shuffled against her bare skin like crumbling frost. The room felt awfully cold, yet before she could blame the air conditioner’s low temperature, blood rushed to her cheeks upon recalling everything that happened the afternoon and night before.

She whirled her head around, the messy heap of clothes scattered around the suite making much more sense now. Biting her lip, her gaze halted to dwell on a tattered men’s shirt, and a few other things—remembering how her scorching fingertips practically ripped through the fabric during the time when she couldn’t resist the passionate anticipation of who is now hers.

An infectious curl manifested throughout her lips. Elsa turned to her side at last, one arm supporting her smitten stance next to the man still quite out cold beside her. Her eyes traced over each and every living breath of her lover’s, a wave of contentment washing across the shore of her cerulean stare.

Never had she seen someone sleep so alluringly.

Elsa slowly sank back down under the sheets, her hand grasping around to wrap around his. She stroked his cheek with her lips, before fully trailing light kisses from his jaw to his neck.

Despite how careful she was to avoid awakening him, Aiden stirred and instinctively looped an arm around her body, rolling her on top of him further and running his hands up and down the smoothness of her spine.

Elsa hardly uttered a word and resumed her work on his throat. Aiden smiled faintly and cupped her face, eager to meet her breathless gaze. Staring appreciatively upon the blue panes of her eyes, he kissed her after—the action supposedly chaste, not until she deepened everything with the slow glide of her tongue entering his mouth.

Spurred on, Aiden kept their lips locked on each other’s and fought for dominance, obtaining it at last the second he finally got her pinned beneath him. After a few more breathless kisses here and there, Elsa found herself back on top with her lover lazily massaging her hip bones, a sensation she craved more from him.

“G’morning, darl,” Aiden murmurs before she shuts him up again with another kiss.

Elsa breaks away from him an inch and sits up right on his lap, smirking, “Hey.”

“That is probably the best wake-up call I’ve ever had.”

“Well I wasn’t really counting on waking you,” Elsa chuckled, “You make a nice sleeping beauty, that’s all.”

Aiden laughed, “Light sleeper, sorry.”

He sat up to match her perception and pulled her close, his arms wrapping around her tight. Elsa leaned into his embrace, closing her eyes as his lips ghosted over the junction between her neck and shoulder.

“I’m surprised you woke up first today,” Aiden teases, “We’ve done quite a lot last night, don’t you think?”

Elsa pulled away and thinly slapped his cheek, “Hey, you certainly weren’t complaining.”

Aiden quickly catches her hand and presses a kiss by its knuckles, “Because it was amazing. And perfect. Even though someone didn’t want to go through button by button with my favorite shirt.”

“It was your favorite?” Elsa pouted, “I’m sorry, darling.”

Aiden’s eyes widened and he shook his head viciously, “No, no love it’s okay. I have tens of those, I’m pulling your leg.”