17 - Gatherings.

“ELSA! OH MY GOSH!”

The robust blond roughly in charge of the wheeled luggage behind the redhead—Kristoff Bjorgman, flashed the other crowds in the Arrival Area turning to their direction an awkward laugh and shot his squealing wife a chastising look.

Of course, he has already predicted the volume of Anna’s voice due to the stunning thrill they haven’t seen his worldwide famous sister-in-law for two years now, not since their million dollar wedding which included the bride being delivered by a chopper... Good times.

“Anna?! How can you call me directly?” He heard his sister-in-law’s voice through the iPhone’s speaker, and he soon stared apologetically at the startled white Persian feline in his cage, “Aren’t you in Norway?!”

Unexpectedly, Kristoff found out there weren’t much other in-laws who aren’t too busy to express their approval to their relationship other than Elsa; considering his passion towards being a vet and then there was Anna, utterly perfection when he first met her in his clinic, hugging her white cat close so she could stop her panicking after finding out Olaf merely chipped a claw.

“Well I still have your phone number silly! And sis we’re not in Norway right now!” Anna excitedly yelled–technically screamed to the phone, “Not at least anymore.”

Elsa almost fell off her seat, and Aiden fumbled with his fingers nervously at her side. Claire curiously waddled over to her mother’s side and snuggled near in interest, letting the woman subconsciously fix her neat darker locks in exchange as she pursued a rather loud conversation with her sister.

“Where are you right now?”

“THE AIRPORT!”

“Damn you didn’t need to shout—THE AIRPORT?!” Elsa screeched, squeezing her boyfriend’s hand in the process and Aiden unleashed an agonized cry, “Anna Alexandra Arendelle don’t you dare book a single five star hotel right now!”

“Then where–”

“Arendelle Residence!” Elsa practically yelped, due to her visible excitement, “Oh forget it, I’ll have Kai pick you both up! Stay right where you are!”

“Whatever you say!”

“What’s going on?”

“ELSA?! WHO’S THAT?!”

“My ears hurt, I’ll explain later,” Elsa grinned as she scrolled through her contacts, “You should be able to arrive at home before an hour. Kai will be driving you to the hospital after dropping your belongings.”

“Hospital? Did something happen?”

Call Ended.

“ARGH!” Anna grumbled, throwing her arms in defeat, “That stinker. I told her to not leave me in mystery every time we do FaceTime and this is what she does!”

“You both have been literally yelling at each other through the phone,” Kristoff shrugged, “Let’s just wait for our ride and you should calm down, geez—”

“I HAVEN’T SEEN HER PHYSICALLY FOR TWO YEARS!”

“Well sorry! It’s not my fault you had to handle your family’s secondary business abroad!”