30 - Tests.

Arendelle Residence | Evening

“YOU DID WHAT?!”

“It was an impromptu move, and a big gamble. Well, not really—now that I think about it, but it’s hardly a dime from my bank account,” Elsa sheepishly scratched her head, “And it was worth it because it secured a deal where she and that journalist will quit being of service to Westerguaard.”

The blood pressure monitor attached around the redhead’s arm consistently beeped in disagreement in accordance to the blonde’s words. Turquoise blue orbs stared into her sibling’s soul in utter disbelief, and her large scowl dissipated into a relieved thin line. Ignoring Kristoff’s muffled damn, that’s high from behind, Anna rose from where she sat.

“Honestly, it could have been a neat advance if the amount was smaller. My eye sockets were gonna lose it! But at least, we can be certain she will indeed stop working for mister sideburns, so what you did was sort of, useful. You can relate with me, right, Aiden?”

The designer awkwardly nodded from where he stood. A noticeable red tint seemed to adorn his cheeks, and he couldn’t stare at anywhere else but the lavish floor under his feet. His expression was an incriminating evidence of a recent embarrassment.

“El, mind telling me why both of you arrive late?”

“Oh, you’ll know. What time is it?”

“Nine.”

“Oh shoot, Kristoff, would you please turn on the TV?”

The CEO practically dashed to the couch, much to her younger sister’s suspicion. The rest of the group silently followed suit, a certain channel being picked as soon as the remote was in Elsa’s hand.

Black turned to multiple colors, and the celebrity news anchor finally came into view. Anna’s curiosity sparkled, while Aiden’s quiet chagrin worsened.

“What’s up everyone, it’s me, your good’ol Nick Wilde,” The lanky, flame haired anchor paused purposely, “And Judy Hopps!” chimed the woman next to him, and simultaneously they continued.

“And we’re coming to you live from the Daily Scoop Network Center. As you all know, an article about our favorite model CEO Arendelle was published a few days ago, credits to star journalist Madison Payne.”

Judy smiled. “And don’t forget, it’s not just another simple snapshot of the blonde’s beauty but it is also a very major update about her love life, no rumors needed.”

“I agree Judy. Although, who is this anonymous fella? All of us are very eager to know, and we have our answer now!”

Numerous pictures flashed into the screen, and an inhumane squeal from Anna nearly caused Kristoff and a poor, poor Olaf to fall off from their respective seats.

(A/N: All pictures displayed below do not belong to me. I can’t really find an animated version of Aiden for now, but I now reveal that the beautiful Henry Cavill is his face claim)

 I can’t really find an animated version of Aiden for now, but I now reveal that the beautiful Henry Cavill is his face claim)