Chapter One 🟡

___

_____

_____

.
You were about to take the salt when your mother gave you a side glare and took it from your hand.

"I told you y/n! You can only have boiled cabage in the dinner don't mixed salt into it." She said and you drop the salt and flinch.

You start to eat the boiled cabage which is nothing a human being can eat. It's that nasty.

You look down in the bowl and now you want to try but you can not. Your father will hit you if you do that.

Yes. You heard me right. Will hit you.

Hi this is your author. I guess now you want to know about yourself. So let me do the honour, like always.

Your name is Kim y/n. You are 20 years old. You are only child of your parents. You don't have life like other girls.

Your parents does not send you to public college. You are doing home school. Private tutor teach you in home and then you give private exams.

You don't have friends, obviously. Cause yoh don't really go out from your house and also you don't have any normal thing that is normal.

Cause? Your parents don't let you. You don't know what have you done to them but ever since yoh could remember they hate you.

But they take care of you that's also true. Your father is broker doing business with the biggest company and your mother is a Salon owner.

She always makes sure that you are beautiful, as skinny as a skeleton and you are good at house work. You are being trained to be a house wife everyday so that your parents can get money from your marriage.

"You already is 48 kg. How much you want to get? You have to be as skinny as Victoria secret models!" Your mother said and you nodded again.

"Stop you two!" Your father said munching his heavy food that you can't ever have.

"I have talked to Mr. Byun, you know I have been doing business with him for a long time now. We have a party invitation in his houss tomorrow, you need to impress his son. If everything goes fine, you can get married to him" your father said.

The fork in your hand dropped. You knew that you would be married soon. But this soon? That you didn't expect. You are now shivering and you have no other ways other than this to do.

.
Baekhyun's POV

.
I was drinking sitting on the bar when my father called.

"Yes father!" I said.

"I have sent you a picture of a girl. She is the daughter of the Kim I told you about. I want you to meet her in tomorrow's party." He said.

"Hold on a second!" I said looking at the picture.

"But dad, she looks like a child!" I say.

"She is 20 and soon to be graduating. She is good in everything and I want a daughter in law like that only!" I sigh. He has made his mind didn't he?

"You want me to really get married to a girl who is nine years younger than me?" I asked to my father and he replied in affirmative.

"Fine. I don't want to do the formalities then! I don't care about the girl either. Just do as you please!" I cut the line. This is so freaking frustrating.

.
.The next day.

.
"If you can't make that boy fall for you, you have no idea what I am gonna do with you then!" My father said and I knew if this man rejects me tonight, I will be a dead meat.

"Your make up is on point, not less than any celebrity now. You just have to behave good okay?" My mother asked fixing the dress she bought for me.

We went to the party and met Mr. Byun and his girlfriend. Yes! The man lost his wife when Baekhyun was 7 years old and since then he is unmarried but not a sage.

Baekhyun is now 29 and is the CEO of Byun International. He lives in his own house and his father lives in a separate one.

His father said he respects his father so much and that's all. When I finally see him he just busy in phone, my parents were also not happy to see him.

But at the end of the day, he has money that my parents can leach into. As pathetic as it sounds, I also have no other ways to marry him too.

"Why don't you guys go and talk alone!" His father suggested and that was it. Now I am gonna be killed.

Baekhyun made me seat in a room.

"That's my childhood room." He said and I eyed it a little.

"You don't live herr now?" I asked looking down and he chuckled.

"No. I own a lot so I have my own house. I live with Martha, who is like my mother figure but is my maid. There are few more people there but I basically live at my own!" He said. He talks with confidence unlike me.

"That's good to hear." I say shyly.

"Why you want to marry at such young age to a man who is 9 year elder than you?" He asked.

"I- I can be a good wife and age is just a number!" I say. He bust into laughter.

"Let's go. I get it, you are just like me, who has some reason to fall for their parents trap! Fine!" He said and with that we are out of the room and by the night was ended, Our marriage was settled.