Chapter Thirteen 🟡

As you go up and down on him, the water in the of the bath tub waved

"Fuck princess! You feel so good." Baekhyun groan as he gripped your ass so that he can help you to move fast.

"Ah! Oh god!" You moan too and gripped his shoulder as your nails dug into his flesh. The sensation of having sex is like an euphoria that hits you in all the right places.

At this point you act like a sex addict. You and Baekhyun can not stop loving each other and fucking each other in every way possible for last two days.

After the first time, you couldn't stop. You did it like 7-8 times after that and it always feels so good like it's feeling now.

"Oh god! You gonna make me cum baby!" Baekhyun said and you increase your pace to sent him to the finishing line as you are feeling the coil inside you breaking.

"Let's do it together!" You say and your husband nodded. Both of you came in the bath tub and stayed there for the time being. You need to cone down as both of you are breathing heavily at this point.

"Let's have shower baby, Jongdae is coming home I have some business work that needs to be done okay?" He asked creasing your body and you nodded.

__________

"I am so in love with you, I hope you know!" He said while you are combing through your hair in the closet. You smile at him.

"I can't believe that someone actually likes me like that. Do I deserve this love?" You asked to him and he roll his eyes wearing his clothes.

He doesn't like the fact that you are always under confidence. "Yes. You don't deserve the love, but I love you so what can you do?" He said sarcastically and left the room you stay there dumbfounded.

___________

You walk to the kitchen where Martha was marinating some beef to make the steak in the evening.

"I am so hungry Martha. What can I eat?" You asked her as sitting in the island. You took out your phone to scroll through the Instagram.

"Would you like an egg sandwich?" She asked and you nodded a lot. As she made it, you took out a bottle of banana milk and pour it in the glass.

Gulping down it you walk to second floor and knock to your husband's study.

"Yes?" Baekhyun asked and you put your head inside the room just to see two men talking about business.

"Baby, do you guys want to drink or eat something? Perhaps you Jongdae?" You asked and both of them smiled.

"You could send the maid Princess why bother?" Baekhyun asked but you shrugged.

"I will sent them by maids. I just wanted to check out if you are hungry or not!" You say.

"He is always hungry nowadays!" Jongdae joked and Baekhyun gave him side eyes. You blush at the comment knowing what he exactly mean.

"I will sent some sandwich and coffee then." You say and both of the man nodded.

You walk to the kitchen and sent the foods by the maid. You were sitting there and eating the food that you were supposed to eat, a woman walk through the door of your house.

Well, not just any woman. You know her. It's your husband's ex girlfriend and also one of his business partners.

Olivia Kim.

"Hello Martha, oh hi, y/n." She said walking to the room and you looked at her. The clothes she is wearing is a bit revealing if you ask.

The cleavage is showing, even the thighs are showing too. The dress is barely covering her overly big assets on both chest and back.

"Oh hi Olivia, what brings you here?" You asked humbly.

"I am here to meet Baek, business purposes of course. I suppose he is in his studies? I'll just help myself." She said and walk to the second floor.

"You know her right? She is not someone who was good to Baekhyun. I don't like her." Martha said.

"It's okay Martha. She is just here for work." You say to her but inside you were not happy about her.

Five minutes after Jongdae came down from the study and join you on the sofa where you are sitting.

"You should not allow anyone in this home. It's your home too. You are also the owner of this home!" He said and you looked at him.

Jongdae has become like a friend to you in past months. He is Baekhyun's friend too and the only person you talk now other than your homely people.

"But she said she is here for work!" You say.

"She has been a manipulative woman. I have been knowing her for a long time y/n. If I were you, I wouldn't let her go near my husband." He said and it really made you worry.

Both of you talked for a few moments and Olivia was still not out of that room. Jongdae went to his house and may be after more 15 minutes, she was visible.

She gave you a fake smile and walk to you. "Baekhyun is so good at what he does right? We can't even track the time!" She said in a nasty way and left the room. What the fuck?

You dont like the vibe that she just gave you. You were angry and you couldn't believe at all this. A teardrop fell from your eyes out of anger and you stay quite.

After an hour or so Baekhyun was out of the room and he seems really stressed. "Where's Mrs. Byun?" He asked to the first maid he could spot.

"She is on her studies, her home tutor is here." The maid let him know so he nodded. He went to the bar and help himself with a peg of whiskey while Martha walked in.

"What made you so stress that you are drinking right now!" Martha asked knowing that Baekhyun only drinks when he is highly stressed.

"I don't know Martha. I am stuck in a real situation here. I don't know what to do!" He said and before Martha could say anything.

Your home tutor and you walk outside of the room and you help her to the front door.

"Do you guys want me to serve the food right now?" Martha asked.

"I am not hungry!" Both of you said in unison and you look at him and then walk out of the dine to go back to your bedroom.

I guess you will stay angry for a time being.

.
A.N.

Trouble in paradise?

Well, don't give me judgemental looks. I don't do shits okay? 🤡

-Sammy 🌼