Chapter Twenty Nine🔞

Five months later

Five months later

__________

"Thank you for the clothes Mum, you will be spoiling your grand daughter at this rate." You say on the phone.

"As I told you, I can be the Youngest granny already but I would also be a best one you know!" She said from the other side.

You munch on the ice that you are liking these days. Yes, you heard me right. Ice. You munch munch on only ice and it cracks in your mouth, you like it. You don't like it, you love it. And then you pee for the whole day.

It is hard to move these days as you are now seven months plus.

"Anyway, are you feeling alright?" Your birth mother asked you.

"I am fine mum. I will go for furniture shopping for the new room with dad tomorrow." She hums as she knew how your father in law is also excited for his grand daughter.

"Fine then take rest!" She said and cut the line. You munch into more ice.

"Princess, you need to stop munching those eyes now!" Baekhyun finally said. He was massaging your swollen feet all along but he was quite cause you were talking in phone.

"I can. But there is another problem!" You say. Baekhyun come close to you and held you carefully.

"What is it?" He asked.

As he is Infront of you, you take the advantage of the situation and collide your lips with his. You kiss him deeply and fondly. Tongue in his mouth sucking on his sweet salvia.

Baekhyun held your ass and you are now sitting on his lap. You held his neck as he pinch in your ass. You moan hungrily in the kiss and then let go off him.

"The problem is I am either hungry or horny. If you are telling me to not eat, you should provide something else!" You flirtingly said.

"Well, you have become a naughty little baby momma, don't you?" He asked and you smirked.

That is the problem of being close to labor. You always feel horny and if Baekhyun is near you, that is it. Your husband is a bomb, of course. I mean he is Byun Baekhyun in the first place.

And your doctor also said that having a lots of sex is very much healthy for both you and your baby. Also digging that dick in your vagina can also help you to do a normal delivery with put a c section. So wow!!

It's a win win situation for you. You are getting fucked by your husband you feel good now and it can help you later while giving birth.

Anyway, moving on.

"I am always horny for you!" You shamelessly say.

Baekhyun starts to kiss in your neck and when he finds your soft spot, he then suck om there.

"Mmhmm..." You moan and close your eyes. It feels good.

Baekhyun grabbed your breasts with both of his hands. You moan for him.

"These are so big nowadays. I am already envious of my babies!" He said and he helped you to open your shirt. You are now sitting in his lap wearing your red lace bra.

And on that momment you feel his bulge in your clothed core. It feels so good that you could not help but to rub his bulge on you.

It feels so good. "Ah baby! Fuck!" You say. You move on him and he groand. It's so sexy, it makes you more wet if it's possible.

"Unclasp your bra for me!" He demanded and then you do it for him. Baekhyun's eyes shines like a baby who sees it's favourite toy.

He do not waste a momment and pinch your nipples. "Mm..ah!" You moan. Baekhyun then flick his tongue on your right nipple. He then suck on it, making it big and full.

His other hand massage your other breast not making it feel lonely as you are now making a fucked out face cause damn it feels good.

"Oh fuck!" You moan. He continued to do so and you buckle your hips on his bulge.

Baekhyun starts to kiss on your belly which is huge now. After pampering you with a lot of kisses. He gently land you on the bed and then he helped you out of the panty that you were wearing.

"Let me eat you good!" He said and you nodded.

He separate your thighs and looking at you he can clearly see how you were telling the truth.

"So fucking wet...so so yummy!" He said. Wasting no time he touched your bud with his thump and you tremble.

"F..aa...mmm" you could not even curse as you moan out loud. Your sweet husband then put his tongue on your drenched womanhood.

"Such tasty baby!" He complimented you and you close your eyes. You are slut for his orals.

He lap your juices and eat you out good, when you were actually feeling that you are going to cum you start to shake. You could not help but to feel so sensitive.

"I think I am gonna....aaah...ahhhh!" You could not even complete your sentence and you cum all over his mouth.

You close your legs as you were tired. "Not yet!" He declared.

As soon as Baekhyun slapped on your pussy, you tremble more.

"Baby is so fucking hot still, I wanna play with this kitty more!" Baekhyun said and you know you are fucked tonight.

His fingers plays with your hole and before you knew two of them was inside you.

He made it bend a little inside you, and it actually hit on the spot. You gripped the bed sheet and pillow and don't know what but you were on cloud nine.

"Fuck baby...mmmhh.. aahhh!!!" You continue to moan and Baekhyun don't even stop.

And in no time you feel the coil inside of you breaking.

"I...uuuhh..mmm" you wanted to tell him that you will cum again but you could not. The only thing you could utter was these non-meanigful moans.

"Cum baby, cum on my finger. Make my bed wet...come on..let ot goo...now!" And you squirt your juice on him and your bed.

Oh fuck!

That was hot and intense.

"Don't you think I am done with you, you may have driven me tonight. You need to take care of this now!" He said and open his sweat pants.

Fuck the dick looks throbbing.