Chapter Seventeen 🟡

"Welcome home Mrs

"Welcome home Mrs. Byun!" All the maids shouted as Baekhyun took you out of the car.

"Welcome home child!" Martha said smiling wide. You smile at her too. You hug her tight. You missed this. Her and her warmness.

You lived here only for six months but it feels more home than the place you were born and brought up.

"I wanna do one thing, the thing I wanted to do when the first time you came to this house, our house." He said.

"What?" You have no Idea what is he talking about.

He smiled and hold you with his hands. Before you could say or do anything he lift you up and boom! Now you are in your husband's lap, in bridal style and he is carrying you to the penthouse and to your bedroom.

You could not help but to blush and smile like a fool. "You wanted to do this on the first day of our marriage?" You asked him and he nodded keeping his eyes on the marvel floor in the front.

"Then why didn't you do it?" You dare asked. And by the time you were in front of your room.

"Unlock the door!" He said and you help him with the knob. He carefully placed you in your fluffy bed. Your ribs are recovering but it's still sore. So you whine a little.

"Are you okay princess? Did I hurt you somewhere?" He asked carefully. You smile.

As he is kneeling in front of you you crease his face. With love and fondness. "You could never hurt me Baek!" You say.

"You called me Baek?" He said and you smile.

"I didn't took you on my lap that day cause I didn't wanted you to think of me as an old pervert!" He said and you chuckled.

"What? Old pervert?" You chuckled more and more. He sat beside you and sigh dramatically.

"Of course. I am nine years older than you and I thought you wouldn't like me to surround you that time." He said.

"I am in love with this old pervert then, I guess!" You say and pinch his nose and Baekhyun smiled.

"You are acting as a brat, I see!" He said and pinned you in the bed, carefully so that you didn't hurt yourself.

"I missed you my cute little wife!" Baekhyun said and you smile.

"I missed you too, my old perverted Husband." You say and both of you laughed.

"Welcome home!"he said and kissed on your nose. You smile. You feel like you don't ever want to get out from this home and surely from this man.

__________

Baekhyun was finishing his work for that day. It's been 10 days since you were back in the home from hospital and he doesn't want you to feel lonely in the house, so he is hurrying from his work.

You guys are prohibited to have sex for a month since you have broke your ribs. But that doesn't stop both of you to love each other without having sex.

"Hey, are you going home?" Jongdae asked walking to the cabin.

"I was planning to. Why?" He asked.

"Detective Doh is here. I thought you might wanna talk to him." He said.

"Oh! Let him in." Baekhyun remember calling him few days ago when you told him that your mother pushed you.

"Hi Baekhyun." He short yet serious looking man entered the room.

"Hi Kyungsoo. Please come in." He said.

What he heard after that. He was not ready. He could never been ready for that. But it was not the point. The point is, you should know this and he does not know how you will react when you would listen to this.

____________

You were making dinner with Martha for Baekhyun. He has been coming home early these days but he is a bit little today. May be he has some works so you are killing the time making dinner.

Your phone rang on that momment. You walk to the counter and you flinch to see your father's number. He never calls you.

"Hello!" You say with fear.

"Your husband sent police to arrest us. You little piece of shit, you told him everything. Let me come out, I will kill you with my bear hands. You fucking whore. How could you?" He was about to say more but seems like the police snatched the phone from him.

You breath fast for few times. Seems like you are having a panic attack. Also, you are not totally okay from the previous accident and before you could react your head felt lite.

"Sweetheart!" Martha shouted. "Zenith, Wendy... Come fast Mrs. Byun has lost her sense." Martha called everyone.

Baekhyun walked fast and cought you by that time. "Shit! Shit baby! Wake up!" He said shaking you.

_________

You hate this. You hate being so weak that Baekhyun has to be worrying for you all the time.

When you opened your eyes, you were on the couch and Baekhyun was with you.

"Princess, are you okay? What happened?" He asked you with worried eyes.

"I am okay. My father... He- he!" You could not finished your sentence.

"Both of them are in jail, rotting. Just as they deserve." He said in a stern voice. Your eyes became wide.

"They are criminals. Much more worst than you can ever imagine. If it was up to me, I would like to kill them with my bare hands!" He said fisting his hands." You have never seen him like this, or talking like this. You were in utter shock.

"Baekhyun! What have you known, tell me?" You say in worried voice.

He sighed. "I will tell you each and everything. But first you will promise me 2 things." You nodded at him so that he can carry on.

"First you will Frankly tell me your experience with them, from your childhood. As much as you remember!" You gulp at that. It will be hard for you. Really really hard. But you nod. As your husband, he has right to know about you.

"And secondly, whatever I will tell you about them, you will just listen to it as a story, you won't take it to heart, you get that?" Now you are more worried. For some weird reason, you can already guess the seriousness.

Your life is much darker then you imagine and probably Baekhyun knows something more that will change your life.

"So tell me, how was your parents? I am all ears!" He sit holding your hands.

It was time for you to open up, finally.

.
A.N.

I am out with my man for the weekend trip and I thought he wouldn't let me write the story. But he did, lmao.

So,
If you are reading this chapter, do thank my man that he is just letting me write it while he is watching something on his phone, I have no idea of lol.

Next chapter will be a emotional one. Get ready with your tissue box I guess.

Love you guys.

Have a good night!

-Sammy 🌼