Chapter Three 🟡

Baekhyun's POV

.
Baekhyun's POV

.
As I wake up from my sleep it was already 6.30 am, although I am taking few days off from my company due to marriage, but it's my habit to wake up at this time only.

I move to the other side just to see that she is not here. Where is she? I asked in my head.

I look at the washroom and she was also not there. So walk to the downstairs and Martha welcomed me. "Good morning newly married man!" She jokes with me and I roll my eyes.

I roam my eyes through the house but I can't find her. Martha is making breakfast as it's my routine to have breakfast around 7 in the morning.

"Where's she?" I asked to her.

"On the garden, she is doing Yoga I suppose!" She does Yoga? Well I think she likes to be healthy.

As I walk to the garden I see her doing Yoga. She is wearing sports wear and doing what I have no idea, but it looks good.

"Good morning." I amsaid walking to her and she flinch.

"Oh you wake up! You woke up early I am sorry I couldn't give you coffee to bed." She said and try to walk in the house in a hurry manner.

"Hey, hey, I don't drink coffee in the morning and where are you going?" I held her hands.

"To make breakfast for you!" She said and I blinked few time. Didn't she get it? She married a super rich young man, who has people to do everything, she does not need to make breakfast for me!

"You don't have to make breakfast for me. Just sit here." I say patting the place beside me.

She nodded and sit beside me. "You don't have to cook for me, I have people for everything. Just talk to Martha I think she can tell you everything about my daily life to you." I say to her. I know it's an arranged marriage but I don't want her to feel suffocating here.

"So what do you want me to do now?" What kind of question did she asked! I blinked a few time.

"Sit here with me and talk?" I say confused. She nodded a lot.

"Where do you want to go for the honeymoon?" I asked to her but she flinched again. What's with her? Why she is always so scared?

"I don't know. Anywhere. If you want to do it in the bedroom now, I can be available too!" Wait... Does she mean sex?

"Oh no! I am not talking about that. Please. I was asking place wise." I say. Her eyes got widen.

"I don't know. I haven't been anywhere before." Wait... Isn't her father has a lot of money? Then why she never went to travel?

"Okay! We can talk it out later. Let's go get fresh and eat breakfast!" I say as I was walking. She is standing there a bit confused and looking down.

"I...I want to ask you something." She asked.

"Please y/n. Go ahead." I say.

"I want to study more. I want to complete my graduation first and then post graduation, if it's okay with you." Is she even real?

"Of course you will. Why are you asking me for it?" I say.

"My tutor would have to come to your house and I would have to study for almost two years." She said.

"I am more than fine with it. Let's have breakfast." I said. God knows who told her that she can't do this in my house.

"Also." I stopped in the midway. "Don't say its my house. Now its your house too. It's our house." I correct her and she is blushing a bit.

____________

The next one week went fast. The post wedding works in office really got me. But the new thing is my wife waiting for me in the house.

She would always wait for me in dinner and eat those boiled vegetables with me while I would eat a lot. It makes me sad, but if she really want it then I have nothing to do.

She has a female tutor who comes to our house and she started her studies again. I found her cute.

Sometimes she will sit with her laptop being all serious, wearing her glasses. I like when she acts a but bossy, but its really rare.

She is very fragile and tamed.

She really doesn't eat. Sometimes it scares me. I asked her if she had any eating disorders but she said she doesn't have one.

She exercise, she eat less and she always wants to stay active, she does her assignments and when it's night, she wears revealing night wear.

I mean I don't want to be rude to her with anything, but she doesn't need to dress like sluts every night.

I don't know who told her to wear this kind of clothes but she should wear something comfortable.

Every night she shakes with fear coming to bed. I don't know why. It's true we sleep in the same bed, but as I have a king size bed there is always a huge space between us.

__________

Its been two months since we are married and everything is going good. By good, I mean we tend to live together without living together.

The sex? There's nothing like it. We are not yet comfortable enough to have a deep conversation left alone intimacy.

I am currently working in my office wheb my childhood best friend comes my now secretary Jongdae came to the room.

"There's a problem. Don't get angry." He said. It means I will surely get angry