Chapter Twenty Seven🟡

Gong Jii is sitting on the garden beside the pool

Gong Jii is sitting on the garden beside the pool. It is relaxing. It was a good idea that she came along with her husband and Daughter this time.

She is 35 right now, happily married with a well to do man. He is in hotel business. The main hotel is in Jeju island. That is why they live there, not in Seoul.

The house they are staying right now is theirs. But it's like a farm house. Can it be called a farm house if it is situated in a busy area of the capital? Well, whatever.

It's 11 and she is sipping on her ice tea.

"Mom, I am cycling in the entrance." Her 12 years old son Kim Nissan said.

"Don't go far, you don't know this area that much." She shouted.

"Thank you Mom. I love you." He said while going out.

"I love you too." She said. Smile on her face. Times like this she feels that her life is beautiful. May be too much beautiful than she deserves.

She has come a long way. Really. But this long way was not bed of rosses. She had to do a lot.

She never knew her father. Her mother worked really hard to make her go to school.

She used to be a maid. Later, she was raped at the age of 13 by a ruthless man. The woman he was married forcefully make her deliver the baby at the age of 14, she was  almost dead cause of the trauma.

Her mother got a huge amount of money and her education was done by that. When she was 19, she met her now husband. Both of them fell in love and he was a wonderful man, understanding her completely. She even talked to him about the rape and the child.

He totally gets it. Later they got married and had a beautiful son when she was aged 23. Her life is beautiful.

But sometimes, times like this, she thinks about that child. How she was raised? How she looks? Did she even know about her? She wants to tell her that apart from all the situations, she loved her. She wishes to see her too.

"Moooom..." Nissan shouted.

"Did you hurt yourself young man? I told you to be careful." She walked to the entrance of her villa.

"No. There are guest looking for you. And the woman even looks like you. Weird no?" He said.

"Looks like me?" She said.

"I told them to park the car. They are coming. A man and a woman. May be a couple." He said and walked out.

Who can they be? She thought in her mind.

________

She saw a handsome looking man. Around in her thirties. A rich person probably. The aura he has says it.

He is holding hand with a young woman. May be in her twenties. They may be indeed a couple. They are looking cute together.

Now that she is looking at the girl carefully, her son is right. She indeed has a match with her face.

Before she could think further they are standing Infront of her.

"Are you Mrs. Kim? I mean Gong Jii?" The man asked. She nodded in response.

"I am Byun Baekhyun. The owner of the Byun corporation." He said. Money man. May be he has come to her husband?

"And this is My wife, Byun y/n." The girl is looking at her, eyes shining.

"Have you come to meet my husband?" She asked.

"No. We have come to meet you, I.. I don't know if you recognize me but my father's name is Lee Hyunshik." She carefully said.

The colour of Gong Jii's face was pale. Seems like she has lost all her strength and stamina.

"If you are not okay with me being here, we can leave." You say. Baekhyun held your hands tightly. Giving you the support that you need right now.

You look at Baekhyun and he nods at you, indicating that you are doing well.

"No. Please. Have a seat." Gong Jii finally said. A smile came to your face.

May be this will not as bad as you thought.