Chapter Twenty Two🔞

You came back from the shower when Baekhyun was sitting on the sofa scrolling through his phone

He could not help but to stare at you, when you gave him a "what are you doing?" Look he smiled.

"Just admiring my beautiful wife!" He said and you smile.

He came to you and you blink when he played with your wet hair.

"I want to make love to you." He demanded and you were already flustered.

Baekhyun kiss you and you kiss him back. His lips danced with yours and you moan in the kiss.

He ripped your rope and it was easy for him to touch you as you were not wearing anything other than the robe.

"You are so so beautiful!" He complimented you when you were naked Infront of him.

He made you lay on the bed as he get rid off the clothing that he was wearing. Baekhyun kiss you again as you were moaning under him.

He grabbed your hair and put a fresh mark on your neck, sucking it. You play with his dick on your hand and you collide the tip with your entrance.

"Needy. Are we?" He teased you as he always does.

"You said you wanna make love with me!" You whine. He could not help but to chuckled.

He pushed his length inside you, inch by inch. And when I say inch by inch, I mean it, cause he has lots of inches there.
(Okay avoid this author who is a sinner)

You gasp and dig your nails on his flesh. Baekhyun hugged you tight while taking his time devouring you completely.

You guys have done it a lot of time but you don't know why this time, it hits differently.

Both of you are having a constant eye contact and you are enjoying it a lot. Every change of expression on his face is making you more wet for him and just like every moan you are making make him wanna make you more euphoric.

"Oh gosh! Baekhyun!" You whine when you cum.

"I wanna cum deep inside of you princess!" He demanded and you agree right away.

Baekhyun spray his semen deep inside you and still push it by his dick. Both of you are sweaty and tired after this steamy sex but you could not help but to hug each other, it feels so intimate and so emotionally attached that you don't know why but you wanna cry.

"I love you Baekhyun!" You confess to your husband. He smiled at you amusedly.

Baekhyun put a loving kiss on your forehead. "I love you More princess!" He said.

"Now let's go for some side visit...shall we?" He asked and you nodded.

_____________

"Martha, I am going for my exams okay?" You tell Martha as you are walking out of the house.

You are finally graduating and of course Baekhyun has a huge hand on it. If it was not him you would never continued your studies.

He really is a good husband and you could not help but to feel lucky about it.

The exams was for three hours and as expected it was good. Your preparation was bang on so why it won't be?

You came out of the hall and you walked to your car. Update? Yes! Baekhyun has also tought you how to ride cars and you got your driving license. It's been only two months since you came back from the honeymoon but you felt never better.

Everything is so beautiful and he treats you good. Baekhyun has also teach you to be self independent and you now feel more confident about yourself and your existence.

Your so called parents snatched that from you from a very young age but now you don't give two flying fuck cause that is how life has been for you.

As you were driving back to home, your phone which is kept on the side rang. You smile on the called ID. Of course it's your husband.

You side the car on the road cause guys, driving and talking is not cool. Specifically for new drivers like y/n. Or you, or the author I don't know. Anyway, onto the story,

"Hey Baek, missing me?" You flirt with your man.

"Yes. Can you please come to the Hangnam Hospital? My dad just had a chest arrest and the maids called me." He said.

"Oh my god! I'll be there in few." You say and drove to the direction of the hospital.

Baekhyun doesn't really have a good relationship with his father I mean not that you are aware of, but at the end of the day his father is all he has.

Although he is so open about so many things but in this ten months of marriage, you have never heard him talking about his family.

You guys have dinner sometime and the girlfriend he has is on her thirties making her just a few year older than Baekhyun.

As you park the car you hop into the lift and press the button of the floor that Baekhyun texted you. As soon as you walked to the cabin you found out Baekhyun sitting on a sofa. You hug him on that instant.

You saw him shed some tears. "Oh baby! Everything will be alright. Don't worry." You gave him hope.

When the situation wasa bit normal, you came to know that the girl he was seeing, cheated on him and when she was cought, she told him some hurtful things that lead him to be like this.

The maids called the ambulance and then Baekhyun. He has been here for a long time but he didn't called you cause he knew you were giving your exams.

You were sitting when the doctor came and both of you stood up.

"What's going on Doctor Lee?" Baekhyun asked to the doctor.

"It's nothing major Mr. Byun. He had a mild cardiac arrest, not an attack to be worried off. But I suppose his lifestyle is not really healthy which is causing him this senselessness. He will wake up soon. But he needs to maintain few things. I hope you could help your father." The doctor said and both of you nodded right away.

It was evening when his father was conscious.

"Dad, How are you feeling?" Baekhyun asked.

"I will call the doctors." You say and run to call the doctor.

"I am fine. I am sorry to cause both of you such trouble." He was saying to his son when you came back with the doctor.

As the doctor checked him up you put your hand gently on Baekhyun's shoulder and he creased it.

"He is fine. Let the vitamin run through his veins, then he can leave. But Baekhyun, he needs to be watched and he needs to eat healthy with all the meds I gave." He said and Both of you nodded.

"You are coming with me. You'll be living with us until you are recovering." Your husband said.

"But our whole mansion is empty and I don't want to bother you guys or invade your privacy." He said.

"Dad, you know your son. He will take you anyway, so just agree okay?" You say to the old man and he sighed.

"Fine then." He said.

Both of you look at each other and exchange a smile of victory.

.
A.N

Hey my love balls. How you are all doing? It was a filler chapter for now, I have few things planned for this one. Anyone excited to know Baekhyun's back story?

Well then, wait for the next chapter will be in next weekend.

Miss me till then.

Love y'all.

-Sammy 🌼