Chapter Two 🟡

You went to the dress shopping with him today as there are only 15 days left for your wedding

Yes. It's happening but in such short notice that you are now worried. But the times you met him he always seems like a good man.

He doesn't talk a lot, always busy with work. When he is out, he gets a lot of work related calls.

He scrolls to his phone a lot. As if someone really important is texting him sob good text and he has to read every word of it.

You tired three wedding dress and he said he liked them all. So you took the second one since you like it.

He was busy with some calls when you choosed other things for the wedding. Your parents are doing the other things.

They are getting a lot of gifts from your in laws you have heard.

You are now making dinner for your family. You make dinner for them everyday. It's a good house wife tactics. But you can't eat them.

Why? Cause it will cause you calories. As you were preparing the food you get a call in your phone and it's not a number that is saved in your phone.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Hi. This is Baekhyun. Are you free for the dinner? I thought we could eat together in my house since you never been there!" Wow! What will you do now? You never went out of your House after 7 pm without your parents.

"Can I ask my mum and let you know?" You ask on the phone and Baekhyun could not believe on his own ears.

______

It's after an hour and you are Infront of his house as he is welcoming you. Your driver just dropped you off.

"You have a nice house!" You compliment him and he wekcomed you.

You met Martha. The maid he was talking about. She is on her 50s and she really gives you sweet motherly vibes too.

As both of you were done with dinner he wanted to know about your closet requirements and your washroom needs too.

But that's so sweet of him. No one has ever thought about it before. Now you chosed a closer design made for you on his bedroom, which will be your bedroom too in next 15 days.

___________

"And now you may kiss the bride" as the pastor said you are feeling sweat running from the side of your face but its  okay.

It was your very first kiss of your life and you are happy that it was with your husband only.

Baekhyun took off your veil and he kissed you Infront of almost 200 guest of your high profile wedding.

The reciption party was also good and he took you to a hotel room so that you can relax and have a rest on the night of your wedding.

_______

You came back from the hotel room with Baekhyun and it was your 1st day of your marriage.

A whole schedule is maintained. You will go to your parents house in the morning and pack up all your belongings. You and your husband will eat Breakfast with them too.

After that you will go to his parents house to take his blessings too. You guys will have lunch and he has some family reception there too.

In the evening both of you will be back in your house and will be settled in there like forever.

When you were coming back from your mother's house she gave you a pack of lingerie and told you to be sexually available for him otherwise he will cheat on you and when you argued with her about this she slapped you in the face.

So you were down. You were feeling down the whole day. You couldn't even entertain the guest in his father's house too.

And now, you are on his car, going to your house. Just Baekhyun driving the car and you are sitting beside him.

"Are you okay?" He asked you.

"Yes." You shortly reply.

"I have been watching you the whole day. It seems like you are not happy." He said.

"No it's nothing like that. I am just tired." Baekhyun nodddd his head. It can be the reason.

"Take rest once we go home!" He said and you nod. But you want to cry. You want to say that your mother slapped you just because you don't want to have sex just yet.

But you can't. What if he slapped you too??

When you get into his house, you shower and while he was showering you fell asleep.

Baekhyun came back from the shower and see you sleeping on his bed. He watch you closely.

"Why she is so thin? She should eat a lot!" He said and sleep besides you for the first time.