Chapter Fifteen 🟡

"Are you sure about this? Cause Mr Kim has always been a good business partner for me and I thought you and Olivia get along!" Baekhyun's father told him as Baekhyun is bow sitting on his father's office

"Dad, do you wanna know some man to man things?" Baekhyun asked in a small voice as the elder man nodded.

"Me and Olivia had a physical kinda relationship before and it totally ended when she went abroad for studies. And you know, you introduce me to y/n and I got married. Things were really good but then Olivia came back and again started to ask me for sex. I said no and last day I slapped her. But it was too late. Y/n thinks that she and I have a thing and she is now angry with me, and went to her parents house. So I sweard to myself that I will let Olivia disappear from my life and then I will take my wife back in my home!" Baekhyun said the whole thing at once to his father.

He blink for a few times. Seems like a lot to process for this old man. "Since your mom died you have never said this many things to me at once!" He finally said.

"Your daughter in law has changed so many things in me dad! So you can prepare yourself to see some unusual things." Baekhyun smiled.

"Are you in love son?" He asked. Baekhyun nodded.

"Fine then, let's just cut them off and you can bring my daughter in law in the evening." Mr. Byun said and Baekhyun nodded.

________________

Your father and mother is gone to their works and you are working in your house. To your surprise you heard a ring of doorbell.

As you opened the door you were surprised to see the man who is standing Infront of you.

An angel like smile is resting on his face as one of his hands is inside his pocket. He bowed to you as he sometimes does it and your heart beat rises.

"Jongdae? How did you came here?" You asked and he smiled.

"Yes. Nice to meet you too. You are angry with your husband I can totally get that but why are you not talking to your friend. Why is that?" He asked.

"I-I" as you stammered he welcomed himself on your house and you were nervous cause 1, your mother won't like that a man came to her house when she was not here and 2, you are feeling a bit embarrassed.

Jongdae sit on the sofa and you locked the door. Walking in "do you want coffee or something?" You asked.

"No y/n. I am here to talk about something that tou really need to know. You are misunderstanding Baekhyun and that is hurting both of you, I don't like it." He said.

You sit on the sofa across the sofa he is sitting right now. "There is no misunderstanding. What I saw by my eyes, I am sure that is what exactly I was afraid of." You say. It breaks your heart even when you are talking about it.

"That's true. But it's not always what you see is true. Olivia and Baekhyun has a past. That is true. But it ended when he went to abroad. Baekhyun only loves you and I also know that." He said.