Chapter Twenty 🔞

You smile when Baekhyun opened the door for you

You smile when Baekhyun opened the door for you. Such a caring husband.

"Julio, can you bring our bags to the jet counter?" He asked to one of his man who nodded in positive.

"We are flying on your privet plane?" You asked walking to the runway of the airport.

Baekhyun smiled and put a kiss on your head. "Our private plane baby. It's ours!" He corrected. You smile wide. This man knows how to bring butterfly on your stomach.

"Come on baby!" He gave you his hand and both of you walk through the stairs of his jet.

It is beautiful. There is 6 seats and there is a bar on the other hand. There are two doors on the side may be for fresh rooms and stuffs.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Byun. We are all packed up and we can leave when you say!" The pilot greeted both of you.

"Have a seat princess, let's go!" He said.

"Greece it is!" The pilot say on the microphone. You blink twice. What? You are going to greece?

________

"What is this door for?" You asked to Baekhyun and he smiled. He stood up fro  his seat and took you on his lap bridal style.

"Let me show you."he said and both of you are now inside a Beautiful room and it's a room to rest.

There is a little bed and a little table with the wine. You sit on the bed, you can see the sky and the clouds from the little window. It's beautiful.

You haven't seen anything like this before so your heart is melting. After knowing your secret, life seems easier to you. Also it's painful.

Baekhyun sit beside you and hold you from the side. "Thank you for marrying me and loving me Baek. I can not thank the god for bringing you in my life." You say.

He put a kiss in your forehead. "I am the luckiest person to have you Princess, trust me." He said and crease your hair.

"Now, for next five days, we will only do fun stuffs. And stuffs you haven't enjoyed in your life okay?" He said excitingly and you chuckled.

"For example?" You asked to your husband.

"Have you ever drank? Alcohol?" He asked. You could never when your mother is like that woman. So you naturally nodded in negetive.

"So let's get you start with wine first. The less alcohol ones." He said and you are suddenly excited.

Baekhyun took two glasses and put red substance there. Red wine, of course you know. You have been in parties. You have seen them duh!

He gave you a glass and took one for himself. He clinged the glass and you smile. "Cheers to our honeymoon!" Baekhyun said.

"Cheers!" You copy him.

__________

Within half an hour you are down three glasses and drunk. Baekhyun is enjoying how his wife is acting all giddy.

"Come on baby, take off your shoe. Lay here with me in the bed...." You whine as you are now laying in the bed all drunk.

"Sure!" He followed your instructions and took his jacket and shoe off. He is now on his shirt and pants only. While you are wearing this beautiful dress.

You put your leg over his as soon as he lay down beside you. Your hand embrace his neck and you collide your lips with him.

You were drunk in wine and he tasted more like wine. Yes. You want to get more drunk by his lips. His lips is everything you want for the time being.

Baekhyun hugged you more and more, there was not a single centimetres gap in between your bodies.

"You taste like wine!" You smile. He smiled too.

"And you seem drunk to me." He kissed on your neck and you arched it giving  him full access to your sensitive spot.

You moan when the sensation hit you. You lay on your back Baekhyun riding you while sucking and putting a fresh hickey on your neck.

"Don't moan baby! You know what it does to me, I can not control myself!" Baekhyun warned you.

"Then don't control yourself anymore Baek. Take me, fuck me!" Yup! You were surely drunk. But you said what you said.

"Remember you asked for it!" He warned you for the last time. And you knew you will love it whatever is coming on your way.

Baekhyun took off your panties and push your dress untill your stomach. He spread your legs and now he is in between them. "Gosh I miss your pretty little pussy baby!" He said and you immediately blush.

Baekhyun tease you with his fingers first and you moan, when he was sure you want more he put his lips on your sensitive bud.

Baekhyun used his tongue and slide it from up to down few times. You held your pillow cause the sensation was hitting your spot.

As you moan, he was sure he found the exact right spot which can make you come. So he used his tongue while two of his fingers was going in and out of you.

You could not take anymore. "Fuck, Baekhyun!! Oh my god... Too much! Mmmhhh" you moan and you try to move him from his spot but he was sucking your vagina like there is no tomorrow.

"Come on my tongue baby! Do it!" He said. You roll your eyes on the back and you could feel the coil building inside of you. You fist his hair and you did as he said, you came hard on his mouth and now you are panting. It feels too good.

Baekhyun wipe his chin which is shining by your cum and he wank your dress off making you sit on the bed facing him.

You could see a tent on his pant and you do not waste a momment to unzip the zipper.

"Oh baby, you know what to do!" Baekhyun said. You pull out his veiny member and it sprang up.

"I missed this! I hate staying away from you and this little guy here!" Second time, yes! You are drunk.

"If you missed this little guy so much, then why don't you show him how much you missed him?" He play along with you.

And before you knew, you were shoving his whole dick inside your mouth, hitting it's tip on the back of your throat and literally choking by his huge dick.

You do not disappoint him at all. Within few moments, Baekhyun came hard in your mouth and you swallowed it like a good elite housewife you are.

Once both of you were done you fucked for once and fell asleep. Nice start to yhe honeymoon.

If the plane ride to the honeymoon were this hot, you can not even imagine how the whole Honeymoon would be.

.
A.N

Hey my love dolls, sorry I am late. I had to work on the weekend, I had this much pressure on work for now.

So I could not update on time. Also, its Ramadan and my fasting time so the routine will flactuate. But don't worry, I surely promise update once in a week.

Have a great night.

Love y'all

-Sammy 🌼